My husband and I will be driving from Tours to the Luberon and want to stop overnight in between. Though we could do it in one day, we may want to make stops at points of interest along the way. We are looking for an inexpensive ($$) place to stop for dinner and to sleep. Any suggestions would be great.
Place to stay between Loire Valley and Avignon France
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 4 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 5 Traveling within Italy
- 6 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Which travel plan?
- 10 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 11 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 12 Madrid to Sevilla
- 13 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 18 London at Easter
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Prague - must see
- 21 Travel by train or bus
- 22 Car in Prague
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins