My husband and I will be driving from Tours to the Luberon and want to stop overnight in between. Though we could do it in one day, we may want to make stops at points of interest along the way. We are looking for an inexpensive ($$) place to stop for dinner and to sleep. Any suggestions would be great.
Place to stay between Loire Valley and Avignon France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 American Express
- 5 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 6 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Help with European vacation plan
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 13 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!