We have two nights before catching a flight from Rome. We will be traveling from Sienna and are looking for somewhere to stay for two nights that is not to far from the airport as our flights is 11.30am. Any suggestions welcome
Place to stay 2 nights outside Rome in August 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Greece
- 2 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 3 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Spain itineraries
- 11 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 12 Itinerary Help!
- 13 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 16 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 19 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 20 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 21 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 22 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 23 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh