We have two nights before catching a flight from Rome. We will be traveling from Sienna and are looking for somewhere to stay for two nights that is not to far from the airport as our flights is 11.30am. Any suggestions welcome
Place to stay 2 nights outside Rome in August 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany for 3 weeks
- 2 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 4 rail pass
- 5 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 6 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 7 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 8 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 9 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 10 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 11 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 12 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 13 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 14 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 17 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 18 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 19 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 20 Great restaurants in Italy
- 21 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 22 Scotland and northern England
- 23 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 24 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 25 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris