Hi, Iam hoping someone can help me! We are planning our honeymoon in august. We are flying into pisa and staying in florence for 3 nights then collecting a car and driving into tuscany for a week. None of this is booked or finalised so any other suggestions welcome. We would then want to return the car to pisa and travel probably by train from there up into zermatt. My fiance is really keen on this idea but quite a few family members are telling us it is too much for a 2 week holiday. I am trying to research how to get from pisa to zermatt by train then which airport to fly back from to get us back to uk. It is our first trip abroad together and would really appreciate help and advice! Thanks
Pisa/ Tuscany/ Zermatt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 3 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 4 Cotswold Churches
- 5 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 6 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 7 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 8 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 9 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 10 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 11 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 12 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 13 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 14 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 15 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 London Trip Travel
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 I dream of Europe
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 St Germain
- 23 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 24 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 25 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train