Hi, Iam hoping someone can help me! We are planning our honeymoon in august. We are flying into pisa and staying in florence for 3 nights then collecting a car and driving into tuscany for a week. None of this is booked or finalised so any other suggestions welcome. We would then want to return the car to pisa and travel probably by train from there up into zermatt. My fiance is really keen on this idea but quite a few family members are telling us it is too much for a 2 week holiday. I am trying to research how to get from pisa to zermatt by train then which airport to fly back from to get us back to uk. It is our first trip abroad together and would really appreciate help and advice! Thanks
Pisa/ Tuscany/ Zermatt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 9 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 10 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 11 I dream of Europe
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 18 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 19 Rome Food Tour
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 First Time to UK since 2001
- 24 Help with England/Wales tour
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration