Hi, Iam hoping someone can help me! We are planning our honeymoon in august. We are flying into pisa and staying in florence for 3 nights then collecting a car and driving into tuscany for a week. None of this is booked or finalised so any other suggestions welcome. We would then want to return the car to pisa and travel probably by train from there up into zermatt. My fiance is really keen on this idea but quite a few family members are telling us it is too much for a 2 week holiday. I am trying to research how to get from pisa to zermatt by train then which airport to fly back from to get us back to uk. It is our first trip abroad together and would really appreciate help and advice! Thanks
Pisa/ Tuscany/ Zermatt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 2 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 3 Interested In Coach Passes
- 4 Giverny in early October?
- 5 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Voltage in UK and France
- 8 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 9 Two Days in Prague
- 10 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 11 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 12 Schengen Visa
- 13 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 14 Alterations to night trains routes
- 15 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 london in 2.5 days
- 18 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 19 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 20 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 21 London GTG late September?
- 22 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 23 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 24 Florence Hotel Advice
- 25 Escargot