Hi, Iam hoping someone can help me! We are planning our honeymoon in august. We are flying into pisa and staying in florence for 3 nights then collecting a car and driving into tuscany for a week. None of this is booked or finalised so any other suggestions welcome. We would then want to return the car to pisa and travel probably by train from there up into zermatt. My fiance is really keen on this idea but quite a few family members are telling us it is too much for a 2 week holiday. I am trying to research how to get from pisa to zermatt by train then which airport to fly back from to get us back to uk. It is our first trip abroad together and would really appreciate help and advice! Thanks
Pisa/ Tuscany/ Zermatt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 2 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 3 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 4 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 5 How to dicover the sicily?
- 6 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 9 Ireland's west coast
- 10 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 11 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 12 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 13 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 14 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 15 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 16 To Prague or not to Prague
- 17 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 18 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 19 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 20 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 21 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 22 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 23 France to Italy advice needed please
- 24 Skiing in Austria?
- 25 Rocamaxour