Hi, Iam hoping someone can help me! We are planning our honeymoon in august. We are flying into pisa and staying in florence for 3 nights then collecting a car and driving into tuscany for a week. None of this is booked or finalised so any other suggestions welcome. We would then want to return the car to pisa and travel probably by train from there up into zermatt. My fiance is really keen on this idea but quite a few family members are telling us it is too much for a 2 week holiday. I am trying to research how to get from pisa to zermatt by train then which airport to fly back from to get us back to uk. It is our first trip abroad together and would really appreciate help and advice! Thanks
Pisa/ Tuscany/ Zermatt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 2 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 3 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 4 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 5 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 6 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 7 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 8 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 9 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 10 Schengen rule made easy
- 11 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 12 Ireland or Scotland
- 13 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 16 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 17 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 18 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 20 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 21 London hotel tax is 20%
- 22 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London