Hi, Iam hoping someone can help me! We are planning our honeymoon in august. We are flying into pisa and staying in florence for 3 nights then collecting a car and driving into tuscany for a week. None of this is booked or finalised so any other suggestions welcome. We would then want to return the car to pisa and travel probably by train from there up into zermatt. My fiance is really keen on this idea but quite a few family members are telling us it is too much for a 2 week holiday. I am trying to research how to get from pisa to zermatt by train then which airport to fly back from to get us back to uk. It is our first trip abroad together and would really appreciate help and advice! Thanks
Pisa/ Tuscany/ Zermatt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern France
- 2 Questions for my German friends
- 3 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 4 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 5 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 6 Short Trip to Iceland - Lake Myvatn or Jokulsarlon?
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 9 Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
- 10 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 11 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 12 SIM card for eastern europe
- 13 Foie gras, redux
- 14 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 15 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 16 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 17 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 18 italy
- 19 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 20 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 21 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 25 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?