Hi, Iam hoping someone can help me! We are planning our honeymoon in august. We are flying into pisa and staying in florence for 3 nights then collecting a car and driving into tuscany for a week. None of this is booked or finalised so any other suggestions welcome. We would then want to return the car to pisa and travel probably by train from there up into zermatt. My fiance is really keen on this idea but quite a few family members are telling us it is too much for a 2 week holiday. I am trying to research how to get from pisa to zermatt by train then which airport to fly back from to get us back to uk. It is our first trip abroad together and would really appreciate help and advice! Thanks
Pisa/ Tuscany/ Zermatt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 2 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 3 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 4 Portugal Private Tours
- 5 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 6 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 11 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 12 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 13 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 14 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 15 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 18 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 19 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 20 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 21 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 22 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 Porto to Lisbon
- 25 How much time in Lisbon?