Hi, Iam hoping someone can help me! We are planning our honeymoon in august. We are flying into pisa and staying in florence for 3 nights then collecting a car and driving into tuscany for a week. None of this is booked or finalised so any other suggestions welcome. We would then want to return the car to pisa and travel probably by train from there up into zermatt. My fiance is really keen on this idea but quite a few family members are telling us it is too much for a 2 week holiday. I am trying to research how to get from pisa to zermatt by train then which airport to fly back from to get us back to uk. It is our first trip abroad together and would really appreciate help and advice! Thanks
Pisa/ Tuscany/ Zermatt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 2 CROATIA SPLIT
- 3 Easier travel
- 4 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 5 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 6 Paris first then where?
- 7 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 8 Does this sound feasible?
- 9 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 10 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 11 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 12 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 13 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 18 Self-driving tips for France
- 19 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 20 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 21 Dordogne in October
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 BMW European Delivery program
- 24 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 25 Good Flamenco in Seville