Hi, Iam hoping someone can help me! We are planning our honeymoon in august. We are flying into pisa and staying in florence for 3 nights then collecting a car and driving into tuscany for a week. None of this is booked or finalised so any other suggestions welcome. We would then want to return the car to pisa and travel probably by train from there up into zermatt. My fiance is really keen on this idea but quite a few family members are telling us it is too much for a 2 week holiday. I am trying to research how to get from pisa to zermatt by train then which airport to fly back from to get us back to uk. It is our first trip abroad together and would really appreciate help and advice! Thanks
Pisa/ Tuscany/ Zermatt
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Andalucia
- 2 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Car in Prague
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 11 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 12 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 13 Lucerne & Zurich
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 16 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 17 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 18 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 Place to propose
- 21 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 22 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 23 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Prague - must see