Hi, Iam hoping someone can help me! We are planning our honeymoon in august. We are flying into pisa and staying in florence for 3 nights then collecting a car and driving into tuscany for a week. None of this is booked or finalised so any other suggestions welcome. We would then want to return the car to pisa and travel probably by train from there up into zermatt. My fiance is really keen on this idea but quite a few family members are telling us it is too much for a 2 week holiday. I am trying to research how to get from pisa to zermatt by train then which airport to fly back from to get us back to uk. It is our first trip abroad together and would really appreciate help and advice! Thanks
Pisa/ Tuscany/ Zermatt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 2 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 3 Lyon Arrondissements
- 4 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 5 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 6 NT in devon and cornwall
- 7 help and advice
- 8 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 9 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 10 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 11 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 12 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 13 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 14 Garmisch
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Venice - things to do?
- 17 Rome to Positano
- 18 DCC on the increase?
- 19 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 20 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 21 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 22 Italy/ Spain in December
- 23 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 24 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 25 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female