Hi, Iam hoping someone can help me! We are planning our honeymoon in august. We are flying into pisa and staying in florence for 3 nights then collecting a car and driving into tuscany for a week. None of this is booked or finalised so any other suggestions welcome. We would then want to return the car to pisa and travel probably by train from there up into zermatt. My fiance is really keen on this idea but quite a few family members are telling us it is too much for a 2 week holiday. I am trying to research how to get from pisa to zermatt by train then which airport to fly back from to get us back to uk. It is our first trip abroad together and would really appreciate help and advice! Thanks
Pisa/ Tuscany/ Zermatt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Day trip from London to Paris
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 Welcome
- 9 Prague - Tram #22
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 12 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 Location of hotel in Rome
- 16 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 17 Need advice for this
- 18 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 21 one last portugal car rental question
- 22 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions