Has anyone visited Bagni di Pisa or any other spas near Pisa? I'm looking for one or two to go to and to hear what people thought of the spas and their prices? Thanks in advance!
Pisa Spas - Bagni di Pisa?
- 1 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 2 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 3 Cuenca or Toledo
- 4 Bernina Express and Lake Como
- 5 LONDON, UK...CENTRALLY LOCATED BOUTIQUE HOTEL MAY 2013
- 6 London in Spring.. a glimpse of Madeleine Albright
- 7 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 8 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 9 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 10 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 11 semi escorted tours
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 14 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 15 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 16 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 17 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 18 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 19 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 20 Barcelona day trips
- 21 Montepulciano faves
- 22 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 23 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 24 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 25 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?