We will be going from Rome to Florence in late March 2015. We will be in Florence for three nights and are thinking of a day trip to either Pisa or Sienna on one of the days. I would love to hear what folks think the best choice would be and why.
We'll have seen quite a few churches by then, but I'm not opposed to seeing more if they offer unique features. I'm leaning towards Siena mostly because of Campo Square, but the Duomo in Pisa looks pretty cool as well, and hey, the leaning tower is there.
Thanks for any thoughts on the subject.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 2 2 days in Lugano area
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Tuscany First Time
- 7 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 8 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 9 Switzerland in October
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Recommendations
- 12 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 13 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 14 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Italy in January?
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Paris- restaurant
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 25 Happy birthday ATM