We will be going from Rome to Florence in late March 2015. We will be in Florence for three nights and are thinking of a day trip to either Pisa or Sienna on one of the days. I would love to hear what folks think the best choice would be and why.
We'll have seen quite a few churches by then, but I'm not opposed to seeing more if they offer unique features. I'm leaning towards Siena mostly because of Campo Square, but the Duomo in Pisa looks pretty cool as well, and hey, the leaning tower is there.
Thanks for any thoughts on the subject.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 2 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 3 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 6 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Trip Ideas
- 11 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 12 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay