We will be going from Rome to Florence in late March 2015. We will be in Florence for three nights and are thinking of a day trip to either Pisa or Sienna on one of the days. I would love to hear what folks think the best choice would be and why.
We'll have seen quite a few churches by then, but I'm not opposed to seeing more if they offer unique features. I'm leaning towards Siena mostly because of Campo Square, but the Duomo in Pisa looks pretty cool as well, and hey, the leaning tower is there.
Thanks for any thoughts on the subject.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 스위피릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 5 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 6 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 7 Cutback on Spain trip
- 8 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 9 where to stay in London?
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany