We will be going from Rome to Florence in late March 2015. We will be in Florence for three nights and are thinking of a day trip to either Pisa or Sienna on one of the days. I would love to hear what folks think the best choice would be and why.
We'll have seen quite a few churches by then, but I'm not opposed to seeing more if they offer unique features. I'm leaning towards Siena mostly because of Campo Square, but the Duomo in Pisa looks pretty cool as well, and hey, the leaning tower is there.
Thanks for any thoughts on the subject.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 20 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence