We will be going from Rome to Florence in late March 2015. We will be in Florence for three nights and are thinking of a day trip to either Pisa or Sienna on one of the days. I would love to hear what folks think the best choice would be and why.
We'll have seen quite a few churches by then, but I'm not opposed to seeing more if they offer unique features. I'm leaning towards Siena mostly because of Campo Square, but the Duomo in Pisa looks pretty cool as well, and hey, the leaning tower is there.
Thanks for any thoughts on the subject.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: train/rental car help
- 2 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 9 Alsace to Austria?
- 10 UK in May and June
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 13 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 14 Bath/Cotswolds
- 15 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 16 Thinking about the Fjords
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 19 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 20 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 22 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece