We will be going from Rome to Florence in late March 2015. We will be in Florence for three nights and are thinking of a day trip to either Pisa or Sienna on one of the days. I would love to hear what folks think the best choice would be and why.
We'll have seen quite a few churches by then, but I'm not opposed to seeing more if they offer unique features. I'm leaning towards Siena mostly because of Campo Square, but the Duomo in Pisa looks pretty cool as well, and hey, the leaning tower is there.
Thanks for any thoughts on the subject.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Beaune France
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 5 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 advance tickets?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 14 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 A week in Paris
- 16 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 19 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 20 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 21 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing