I'm traveling to Italy this summer with my kids and one of the things they are most looking forward to is climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Ive just learned that the minimum age is 8. My youngest will be 7 years 10 months when we are there! Does anyone know how strictly they enforce this limit? Will we be required to show passports when we pick up our tickets to prove his age? Thanks for any help!
Pisa for kids under 8 years old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 2 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 3 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 4 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 6 Taormina Sicily
- 7 Guidebook for Iceland
- 8 visa question
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 A Sardinia trip report
- 11 Granada
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 First time to Switzerland
- 17 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 18 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 19 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 First time Ireland trip
- 24 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?