I'm traveling to Italy this summer with my kids and one of the things they are most looking forward to is climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Ive just learned that the minimum age is 8. My youngest will be 7 years 10 months when we are there! Does anyone know how strictly they enforce this limit? Will we be required to show passports when we pick up our tickets to prove his age? Thanks for any help!
Pisa for kids under 8 years old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Where to go in France mid July?
- 4 Help with England/Wales tour
- 5 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 6 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 9 Is Venice really dirty?
- 10 Cotswold Churches
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 Best beach town in Italy?
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Five nights in Extremadura
- 21 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy