I'm traveling to Italy this summer with my kids and one of the things they are most looking forward to is climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Ive just learned that the minimum age is 8. My youngest will be 7 years 10 months when we are there! Does anyone know how strictly they enforce this limit? Will we be required to show passports when we pick up our tickets to prove his age? Thanks for any help!
Pisa for kids under 8 years old
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 2 Traveling within Italy
- 3 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 4 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 5 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 6 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 7 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 8 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 9 Prague to Poland
- 10 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 11 110 Taillevant Paris (Dining Room or with the Sommeliers)
- 12 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 15 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 16 3 days in Barcelona
- 17 Santorini Hotel
- 18 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 19 Am I too fat too travel?
- 20 DeGaulle Airport
- 21 9 nights in Ireland
- 22 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 23 Do Cabs in Rome accept credit card for payment?
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!