I'm traveling to Italy this summer with my kids and one of the things they are most looking forward to is climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Ive just learned that the minimum age is 8. My youngest will be 7 years 10 months when we are there! Does anyone know how strictly they enforce this limit? Will we be required to show passports when we pick up our tickets to prove his age? Thanks for any help!
Pisa for kids under 8 years old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 2 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 3 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 4 Help with a small island in Greece
- 5 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 6 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 International driving permit required in France?
- 9 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 12 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 13 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 14 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 19 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 20 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 21 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 22 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 23 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 24 things in Rhonda
- 25 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please