I'm traveling to Italy this summer with my kids and one of the things they are most looking forward to is climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Ive just learned that the minimum age is 8. My youngest will be 7 years 10 months when we are there! Does anyone know how strictly they enforce this limit? Will we be required to show passports when we pick up our tickets to prove his age? Thanks for any help!
Pisa for kids under 8 years old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Favorite Farmhouse Vacation
- 2 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 3 4 Months in Europe
- 4 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 5 divento.com
- 6 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 7 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 8 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 9 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 10 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 11 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 12 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 13 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 16 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 17 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 18 Airbnb scam
- 19 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 20 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 21 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 Central Europe itinerary
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 floods in Andalucia