Very last minute question...are there any beaches around Pisa? We are going to have a free day in Florence, so we were planning to go to Pisa. We would really like to try to go to a beach also/instead. Any ideas? Thanks!
Pisa and the beach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 2 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 3 Internet or travel agent?
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Paris and where else?
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 12 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 13 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 14 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 15 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 16 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 17 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris
- 19 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 20 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 21 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Visiting Europe in April 2015