Very last minute question...are there any beaches around Pisa? We are going to have a free day in Florence, so we were planning to go to Pisa. We would really like to try to go to a beach also/instead. Any ideas? Thanks!
Pisa and the beach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 2 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 3 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls
- 4 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 5 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 6 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 8 Christmas Markets and White Christmas in the Alps
- 9 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 10 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS
- 11 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 12 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 13 Cinque Terre in early August: Nightmare or still worthwhile?
- 14 Florence Hotel Location advice pls
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 I went to Paris in June
- 17 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 18 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 19 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 20 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 21 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 22 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 Brugge photo on Bing
- 25 A week in the South of France Sept 2014