I am almost at finalizing stage of my itinerary, but a bit stuck on this day trip to Piran.
I have 2 options :
a) I can do Piran trip on my last day in SLO ...but I will be in Bled the previous night . So first I have to travel to LJU , check in my hotel - and then get into a bus for Piran . Return the same day - last bus @18:40 OR if anybody knows of any other bus /services later than this time, please suggest .
b) I add a day to SLO (by excluding Berchtesgaden,as I will be in Salzburg prior to LJU) - Then I add Piran in between while I am in LJU.
I would like to know , how many hours is advisable for Piran ..I enjoy photography and hope to spend some time exploring and photographing the town. I suppose option a will give me approx 6 hrs and option b atleast 8 hours. Please advise if I need to factor in anything else ..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 7 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 14 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 15 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 16 Acorn TV
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 25 6-7 Days in France