I am almost at finalizing stage of my itinerary, but a bit stuck on this day trip to Piran.
I have 2 options :
a) I can do Piran trip on my last day in SLO ...but I will be in Bled the previous night . So first I have to travel to LJU , check in my hotel - and then get into a bus for Piran . Return the same day - last bus @18:40 OR if anybody knows of any other bus /services later than this time, please suggest .
b) I add a day to SLO (by excluding Berchtesgaden,as I will be in Salzburg prior to LJU) - Then I add Piran in between while I am in LJU.
I would like to know , how many hours is advisable for Piran ..I enjoy photography and hope to spend some time exploring and photographing the town. I suppose option a will give me approx 6 hrs and option b atleast 8 hours. Please advise if I need to factor in anything else ..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 2 Hilton CPH no loner
- 3 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 4 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 5 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 6 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 9 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 10 Wedding in Finland
- 11 travel around Spain
- 12 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 13 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 16 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 17 Cornwall UK
- 18 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 19 French Wedding
- 20 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 21 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 22 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 I may be wrong....
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City