I am almost at finalizing stage of my itinerary, but a bit stuck on this day trip to Piran.
I have 2 options :
a) I can do Piran trip on my last day in SLO ...but I will be in Bled the previous night . So first I have to travel to LJU , check in my hotel - and then get into a bus for Piran . Return the same day - last bus @18:40 OR if anybody knows of any other bus /services later than this time, please suggest .
b) I add a day to SLO (by excluding Berchtesgaden,as I will be in Salzburg prior to LJU) - Then I add Piran in between while I am in LJU.
I would like to know , how many hours is advisable for Piran ..I enjoy photography and hope to spend some time exploring and photographing the town. I suppose option a will give me approx 6 hrs and option b atleast 8 hours. Please advise if I need to factor in anything else ..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 3 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 4 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 B&B in Ireland
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 9 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 10 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 11 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 12 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 13 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Alitala
- 16 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 17 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 19 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 20 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 21 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 22 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 23 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 24 Europe First Timers
- 25 Photography gear for Rome and Venice