I am almost at finalizing stage of my itinerary, but a bit stuck on this day trip to Piran.
I have 2 options :
a) I can do Piran trip on my last day in SLO ...but I will be in Bled the previous night . So first I have to travel to LJU , check in my hotel - and then get into a bus for Piran . Return the same day - last bus @18:40 OR if anybody knows of any other bus /services later than this time, please suggest .
b) I add a day to SLO (by excluding Berchtesgaden,as I will be in Salzburg prior to LJU) - Then I add Piran in between while I am in LJU.
I would like to know , how many hours is advisable for Piran ..I enjoy photography and hope to spend some time exploring and photographing the town. I suppose option a will give me approx 6 hrs and option b atleast 8 hours. Please advise if I need to factor in anything else ..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid food advice needed
- 2 Need help in completing trip details
- 3 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 4 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 5 Split to Hvar
- 6 Paris for children
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 9 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 10 Which area to stay in London
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 13 Algarve - is it for me?
- 14 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 15 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 16 Itinery help Crete
- 17 Naples + Walking Tour
- 18 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 19 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 20 TIM in FCO - update
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 16 days in France and Italy
- 23 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special