Both Piran and Opatija sound great from what I've read in books and seen online, but I only have time for one. If you could only visit one, which would you pick and why? Which has more vivid colored waters? Which has more interesting buildings, striking scenery and sites? Which would be easier to get to from Ljubljana? I had been thinking about Trieste too, but it looks like the transporation schedules aren't very good. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Travel: You Tell Me
- 2 Rhein/Rheingau/Rheinhessen
- 3 Still another Normandy question
- 4 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 5 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 6 sncf help
- 7 Copenhagen or Stockholm?
- 8 Christmas in Germany
- 9 Amalfi Coast in June
- 10 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 11 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 12 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 13 Archetypical White Christmas
- 14 Caserta Palace and gardens renovations
- 15 Paris dining-with teens
- 16 Itinerary for 3 days in Italy and is Rome safe ???
- 17 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 18 Best new years?
- 19 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 20 Bahn sales
- 21 Another Paris Trip Report
- 22 Weekend away from London
- 23 iPhone stolen in Paris
- 24 Airport shuttle from Airbnb locale
- 25 How to Spot an American in Europe