Both Piran and Opatija sound great from what I've read in books and seen online, but I only have time for one. If you could only visit one, which would you pick and why? Which has more vivid colored waters? Which has more interesting buildings, striking scenery and sites? Which would be easier to get to from Ljubljana? I had been thinking about Trieste too, but it looks like the transporation schedules aren't very good. Thanks!
Piran or Opatija from Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London tube
- 2 Paris to Rome
- 3 bath or york
- 4 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Lavender Fields
- 8 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 14 Ste Remy France
- 15 car rental info
- 16 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 3.5 days in Andalucia