Both Piran and Opatija sound great from what I've read in books and seen online, but I only have time for one. If you could only visit one, which would you pick and why? Which has more vivid colored waters? Which has more interesting buildings, striking scenery and sites? Which would be easier to get to from Ljubljana? I had been thinking about Trieste too, but it looks like the transporation schedules aren't very good. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 2 trip to Italy
- 3 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 4 First Time Europe Trip
- 5 Amalfi or Positano
- 6 Hostel Advice
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Holiday in Europe
- 9 2 weeks in Prague
- 10 student in denmark
- 11 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 12 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 13 Train from Lille to Delft
- 14 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 15 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 16 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 17 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 18 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 19 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 20 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 21 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Belgium advice
- 24 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 25 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris