Both Piran and Opatija sound great from what I've read in books and seen online, but I only have time for one. If you could only visit one, which would you pick and why? Which has more vivid colored waters? Which has more interesting buildings, striking scenery and sites? Which would be easier to get to from Ljubljana? I had been thinking about Trieste too, but it looks like the transporation schedules aren't very good. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 4 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 5 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 6 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 7 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 8 Suggestions on exploring Dublin only for 4 days
- 9 Garda Land
- 10 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 11 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 12 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 13 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 14 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 18 mountain views near London
- 19 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 20 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 23 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 24 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 25 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?