Both Piran and Opatija sound great from what I've read in books and seen online, but I only have time for one. If you could only visit one, which would you pick and why? Which has more vivid colored waters? Which has more interesting buildings, striking scenery and sites? Which would be easier to get to from Ljubljana? I had been thinking about Trieste too, but it looks like the transporation schedules aren't very good. Thanks!
Piran or Opatija from Ljubljana
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 3 Which travel plan?
- 4 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Car in Prague
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 11 Planning a holiday
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 15 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 16 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 19 Traveling within Italy
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal