Both Piran and Opatija sound great from what I've read in books and seen online, but I only have time for one. If you could only visit one, which would you pick and why? Which has more vivid colored waters? Which has more interesting buildings, striking scenery and sites? Which would be easier to get to from Ljubljana? I had been thinking about Trieste too, but it looks like the transporation schedules aren't very good. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 2 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 3 London - Home Depot
- 4 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 5 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 8 Flamenco in Madrid
- 9 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 10 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 11 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 12 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 19 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 20 Enjoying England for a year!
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 23 gare de nord
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau