Both Piran and Opatija sound great from what I've read in books and seen online, but I only have time for one. If you could only visit one, which would you pick and why? Which has more vivid colored waters? Which has more interesting buildings, striking scenery and sites? Which would be easier to get to from Ljubljana? I had been thinking about Trieste too, but it looks like the transporation schedules aren't very good. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip
- 2 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 3 Holiday in Austria
- 4 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 5 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 6 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 7 What one thing in Paris?
- 8 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 13 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 14 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 18 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 19 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 24 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 25 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS