Both Piran and Opatija sound great from what I've read in books and seen online, but I only have time for one. If you could only visit one, which would you pick and why? Which has more vivid colored waters? Which has more interesting buildings, striking scenery and sites? Which would be easier to get to from Ljubljana? I had been thinking about Trieste too, but it looks like the transporation schedules aren't very good. Thanks!
Piran or Opatija from Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 2 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 4 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 5 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 6 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 7 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 8 Good times in Munich, the city
- 9 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 10 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 13 Lake Como transportation questions
- 14 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 15 history museums or locations
- 16 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 By train to and out of Prague
- 21 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 22 Cylades Island Hopping
- 23 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Italy dolomites