Both Piran and Opatija sound great from what I've read in books and seen online, but I only have time for one. If you could only visit one, which would you pick and why? Which has more vivid colored waters? Which has more interesting buildings, striking scenery and sites? Which would be easier to get to from Ljubljana? I had been thinking about Trieste too, but it looks like the transporation schedules aren't very good. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 9 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 14 Trogir or Split
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Edinbrugh
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 21 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 24 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 25 Maximizing Norway time