Both Piran and Opatija sound great from what I've read in books and seen online, but I only have time for one. If you could only visit one, which would you pick and why? Which has more vivid colored waters? Which has more interesting buildings, striking scenery and sites? Which would be easier to get to from Ljubljana? I had been thinking about Trieste too, but it looks like the transporation schedules aren't very good. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전토토사이트추천≪♨≫dldl-22.com≪♨≫사설토토추천
- 2 사설토토사이트추천≪♨≫sksk-22.com≪♨≫안전토토추천
- 3 사설토토사이트추천"high-ct.com"코드show스포츠토토
- 4 안전토토사이트추천≪♨≫dldl-22.com≪♨≫사설토토추천
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 17 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 18 ATM help
- 19 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 20 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 21 Visit to Sardinia
- 22 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 23 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?