Both Piran and Opatija sound great from what I've read in books and seen online, but I only have time for one. If you could only visit one, which would you pick and why? Which has more vivid colored waters? Which has more interesting buildings, striking scenery and sites? Which would be easier to get to from Ljubljana? I had been thinking about Trieste too, but it looks like the transporation schedules aren't very good. Thanks!
Piran or Opatija from Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Sicily Suggetions
- 5 He said , she said
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 car rental companies Italy
- 9 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 10 Paris in April?
- 11 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 14 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 quiet hotel
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 Venice hotel selection
- 20 May trip to the islands
- 21 Where to stay in Rome
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 24 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 25 Augsburg with kids