Both Piran and Opatija sound great from what I've read in books and seen online, but I only have time for one. If you could only visit one, which would you pick and why? Which has more vivid colored waters? Which has more interesting buildings, striking scenery and sites? Which would be easier to get to from Ljubljana? I had been thinking about Trieste too, but it looks like the transporation schedules aren't very good. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 2 Greek ferry tickets and seat options
- 3 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 4 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 5 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 6 Do we need a car?
- 7 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 8 Advice about Naples?
- 9 Last minute change to include Chester: should I?
- 10 Anne Frank House - new entry system advice
- 11 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 12 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 13 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 14 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 15 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 16 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 17 Age limit for car rental?
- 18 tipping
- 19 Oberammergau and Fussen
- 20 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 21 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 22 Giro d'Italia
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 25 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?