Both Piran and Opatija sound great from what I've read in books and seen online, but I only have time for one. If you could only visit one, which would you pick and why? Which has more vivid colored waters? Which has more interesting buildings, striking scenery and sites? Which would be easier to get to from Ljubljana? I had been thinking about Trieste too, but it looks like the transporation schedules aren't very good. Thanks!
Piran or Opatija from Ljubljana
- 1 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 2 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 3 Germany and Italy
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 8 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 9 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 10 Changing of the Guard
- 11 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 12 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 13 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 14 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 15 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 16 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 17 Car rental
- 18 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 19 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 23 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?