I know this train ride has been discussed, but I'm looking for recent experiences? Considering checking it out for late December transportation from Digne to Nice. Anyone ever ride the train in winter? thanks!
"Pinecone" Train Digne to Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 2 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 3 Foie gras, redux
- 4 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 5 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 6 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 7 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 8 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 9 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 12 Airport to Piraeus
- 13 Trieste and Koper
- 14 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 15 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 16 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 19 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 20 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Pronunciation
- 23 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 24 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 25 Stay near Paris