I know this train ride has been discussed, but I'm looking for recent experiences? Considering checking it out for late December transportation from Digne to Nice. Anyone ever ride the train in winter? thanks!
"Pinecone" Train Digne to Nice
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 3 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 Paris Ticket t+
- 6 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 7 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 8 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 9 One week in Norway
- 10 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 11 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 12 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 13 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 14 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 15 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 16 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 17 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 18 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 19 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 20 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 21 France Itinerary Help
- 22 pier in Copenhagen
- 23 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 24 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 25 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report