I like to bring home local foods as gifts. In the past it's been honey or sea salt or herbs or pate or marmalade.
We're travelling quite light, and I'm thinking a Spanish paprika would be a great addition to any pantry, and not take up any space or weight.
Is there any particular retailer I should be looking for, or can I just pick it up at any market? Is this the best paprika?
Are there any other ideas, keeping in mind we won't be checking bags.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 5 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 6 Luggage Storage
- 7 LIsbon
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Summer Travel order
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Corfu