I like to bring home local foods as gifts. In the past it's been honey or sea salt or herbs or pate or marmalade.
We're travelling quite light, and I'm thinking a Spanish paprika would be a great addition to any pantry, and not take up any space or weight.
Is there any particular retailer I should be looking for, or can I just pick it up at any market? Is this the best paprika?
Are there any other ideas, keeping in mind we won't be checking bags.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Where should I go with my family?
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Stu Tower
- 6 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 9 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 10 Which Hotel in Rome
- 11 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 12 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 13 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 14 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 First Solo Adventure
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 22 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 23 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 24 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 25 Alitala