I like to bring home local foods as gifts. In the past it's been honey or sea salt or herbs or pate or marmalade.
We're travelling quite light, and I'm thinking a Spanish paprika would be a great addition to any pantry, and not take up any space or weight.
Is there any particular retailer I should be looking for, or can I just pick it up at any market? Is this the best paprika?
Are there any other ideas, keeping in mind we won't be checking bags.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 3 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 4 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 5 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 6 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 7 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 8 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 9 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 10 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 11 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 14 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 15 Scotland itinerary advice
- 16 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 17 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 18 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 19 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 20 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 23 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 24 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 25 Fabric Shops in Paris