I like to bring home local foods as gifts. In the past it's been honey or sea salt or herbs or pate or marmalade.
We're travelling quite light, and I'm thinking a Spanish paprika would be a great addition to any pantry, and not take up any space or weight.
Is there any particular retailer I should be looking for, or can I just pick it up at any market? Is this the best paprika?
Are there any other ideas, keeping in mind we won't be checking bags.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 2 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 3 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 4 French restaurants
- 5 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 6 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 9 Croatia trip Planning
- 10 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 11 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 12 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 15 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 16 Trains in Alps and UK
- 17 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 18 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 19 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 Germany in December Trip Report
- 23 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 24 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 25 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands