I like to bring home local foods as gifts. In the past it's been honey or sea salt or herbs or pate or marmalade.
We're travelling quite light, and I'm thinking a Spanish paprika would be a great addition to any pantry, and not take up any space or weight.
Is there any particular retailer I should be looking for, or can I just pick it up at any market? Is this the best paprika?
Are there any other ideas, keeping in mind we won't be checking bags.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 7 Tuscany Itinerary
- 8 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 9 Places to stop/stay?
- 10 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 11 Visit to Sardinia
- 12 driving from London to Lourdes
- 13 ATM
- 14 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 15 TIM in FCO - update
- 16 Visa Query
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 19 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 20 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 24 London is it worth it?
- 25 Montserrat Express