Has anyone been to the Pileta Caves near Ronda, Spain and could give advice on the best way to get there from Ronda/how expensive the transportation would be?
And are there any hiking trails around that area? It would be a good day to hit the caves and hike around for that day. Looking for easy/moderate trail, easy to cover in several hours.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 2 Croatia transportation question.
- 3 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 4 Biarritz family holiday
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Cutback on Spain trip
- 7 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 10 getting to CDG
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 17 Ireland hotel questions
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Bernina Express mid-March
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please