Has anyone been to the Pileta Caves near Ronda, Spain and could give advice on the best way to get there from Ronda/how expensive the transportation would be?
And are there any hiking trails around that area? It would be a good day to hit the caves and hike around for that day. Looking for easy/moderate trail, easy to cover in several hours.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 2 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 3 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 4 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 5 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 6 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 7 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 8 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 9 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 10 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 11 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 12 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 13 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 14 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 15 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 16 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 17 Appenzell in December?
- 18 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 19 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 20 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 21 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 22 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 23 Traveling in Belgium
- 24 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 25 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?