Looking for suggestions for restaurants with really good pierogies in Munich, Prague, Vienna or Bratislava My mom is Slovak and her favorites are sweet cabbage, prune and sauerkraut...I find the sweet cabbage ones a little hard to find so any sightings in the above cities will be greatly appreciated. We will be traveling there this fall Thanks!!
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 3 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 4 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 5 Home base in Provence in July
- 6 Storage Madrid Airport
- 7 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 8 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 9 Barcelona
- 10 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 11 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 12 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 13 VISIT TO ANDALUCIA - SPAIN
- 14 Apartment in Seville
- 15 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 16 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice
- 17 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 18 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 19 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 20 How Long For Santorini?
- 21 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 24 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 25 confused by timeshare offer