Does anyone know if there are things to see within walking distance of the pier in Copenhagen? We get into Copenhagen at 11 and set sail at 6 on the Emerald Princess. Not sure how to find this info., so hoping someone on this forum might know. Thanks.
pier in Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 6 Scotland Votes "No"
- 7 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 8 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 9 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 10 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 11 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 16 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 17 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 18 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 19 Olive Oil
- 20 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 21 Wine tour from Verona?
- 22 Paris in 1 Day
- 23 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns