We will be staying in Pienza the middle of May, using it as our home base while in Tuscany. From Pienza we will be traveling by rental car to Lake Como for a few days before flying out of Milan for home. Since Bologna seems to be on the way to Pienza I am wondering if it would be a good idea to book a night stay there and travel on to Lake Como. I have not been able to find good travel times from Pienza to Lake Como and would like to have a more relaxing drive. Any advise/recommendations for places to stay will be greatly appreciated.
Pienza to Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 2 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 3 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 7 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 8 best time to book accommodation
- 9 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 13 London visit
- 14 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 17 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 18 No points in Paris .....
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 Pompeii train to Naples
- 22 Small group for Colosseum
- 23 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 24 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 25 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?