We will be staying in Pienza the middle of May, using it as our home base while in Tuscany. From Pienza we will be traveling by rental car to Lake Como for a few days before flying out of Milan for home. Since Bologna seems to be on the way to Pienza I am wondering if it would be a good idea to book a night stay there and travel on to Lake Como. I have not been able to find good travel times from Pienza to Lake Como and would like to have a more relaxing drive. Any advise/recommendations for places to stay will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bellsouth@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 7 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 8 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 9 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 10 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Studying art in English in venice
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 18 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 21 Trogir or Split
- 22 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 23 Scotland
- 24 Hotels in Turin
- 25 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?