We will be staying in Pienza the middle of May, using it as our home base while in Tuscany. From Pienza we will be traveling by rental car to Lake Como for a few days before flying out of Milan for home. Since Bologna seems to be on the way to Pienza I am wondering if it would be a good idea to book a night stay there and travel on to Lake Como. I have not been able to find good travel times from Pienza to Lake Como and would like to have a more relaxing drive. Any advise/recommendations for places to stay will be greatly appreciated.
Pienza to Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 2 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 3 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 11 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 12 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 13 Photographer in Paris?
- 14 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 15 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 16 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 17 19 countries in a day
- 18 Finistère Base
- 19 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 First visit to France in November
- 24 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 25 Hey Fodor's