We will be staying in Pienza the middle of May, using it as our home base while in Tuscany. From Pienza we will be traveling by rental car to Lake Como for a few days before flying out of Milan for home. Since Bologna seems to be on the way to Pienza I am wondering if it would be a good idea to book a night stay there and travel on to Lake Como. I have not been able to find good travel times from Pienza to Lake Como and would like to have a more relaxing drive. Any advise/recommendations for places to stay will be greatly appreciated.
Pienza to Lake Como
- 1 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 2 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 3 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 4 Train tickets
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 San Lorenzo Market
- 7 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 8 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 9 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 10 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 11 HELP stuck in Italy
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 Wimpy's
- 17 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 18 semi escorted tours
- 19 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 20 France: CDG to Beaune
- 21 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 22 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 23 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 24 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 25 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal