We will be staying in Pienza the middle of May, using it as our home base while in Tuscany. From Pienza we will be traveling by rental car to Lake Como for a few days before flying out of Milan for home. Since Bologna seems to be on the way to Pienza I am wondering if it would be a good idea to book a night stay there and travel on to Lake Como. I have not been able to find good travel times from Pienza to Lake Como and would like to have a more relaxing drive. Any advise/recommendations for places to stay will be greatly appreciated.
Pienza to Lake Como
- 1 Holocaust tours
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Retirement Vacation
- 4 Planning my days in Paris
- 5 UK flexipass best option?
- 6 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 7 Almalfi in Late March??
- 8 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 9 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 10 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 11 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 12 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 13 French Riviera Overview
- 14 London Evening Activity
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 17 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 18 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 car hire france and spain
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 24 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 25 I'd like to visit Sicily