We will be staying in Pienza the middle of May, using it as our home base while in Tuscany. From Pienza we will be traveling by rental car to Lake Como for a few days before flying out of Milan for home. Since Bologna seems to be on the way to Pienza I am wondering if it would be a good idea to book a night stay there and travel on to Lake Como. I have not been able to find good travel times from Pienza to Lake Como and would like to have a more relaxing drive. Any advise/recommendations for places to stay will be greatly appreciated.
Pienza to Lake Como
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Apartments in Rome
- 12 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 A full week in The Netherlands
- 15 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 16 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 22 first european holiday itinery
- 23 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Car in Prague