We will be staying in Pienza the middle of May, using it as our home base while in Tuscany. From Pienza we will be traveling by rental car to Lake Como for a few days before flying out of Milan for home. Since Bologna seems to be on the way to Pienza I am wondering if it would be a good idea to book a night stay there and travel on to Lake Como. I have not been able to find good travel times from Pienza to Lake Como and would like to have a more relaxing drive. Any advise/recommendations for places to stay will be greatly appreciated.
Pienza to Lake Como
- 1 London – five days with two teen boys
- 2 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 15 days in Europe,
- 7 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Gogartys, Dublin
- 10 Can romans help me?
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 13 Europe with young teens
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 16 Planning a holiday
- 17 Sicily 10 days
- 18 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 19 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested