We will be staying in Pienza the middle of May, using it as our home base while in Tuscany. From Pienza we will be traveling by rental car to Lake Como for a few days before flying out of Milan for home. Since Bologna seems to be on the way to Pienza I am wondering if it would be a good idea to book a night stay there and travel on to Lake Como. I have not been able to find good travel times from Pienza to Lake Como and would like to have a more relaxing drive. Any advise/recommendations for places to stay will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 14 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 15 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 16 Train help for Prague
- 17 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 18 driving from prague to salzburg
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 dining on the 25th in Dublin