We will be staying in Pienza the middle of May, using it as our home base while in Tuscany. From Pienza we will be traveling by rental car to Lake Como for a few days before flying out of Milan for home. Since Bologna seems to be on the way to Pienza I am wondering if it would be a good idea to book a night stay there and travel on to Lake Como. I have not been able to find good travel times from Pienza to Lake Como and would like to have a more relaxing drive. Any advise/recommendations for places to stay will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 2 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 3 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 4 Spain in November
- 5 Stonehenge and Bath
- 6 Path of the Gods Question
- 7 How big backpack do I need?
- 8 Munich Under Attack...
- 9 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 10 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 11 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 12 Should I speculate?
- 13 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Prague on a budget...
- 16 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 17 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 18 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 19 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 20 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 21 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 24 Dentix in Spain
- 25 Croatia