We will be staying in Pienza the middle of May, using it as our home base while in Tuscany. From Pienza we will be traveling by rental car to Lake Como for a few days before flying out of Milan for home. Since Bologna seems to be on the way to Pienza I am wondering if it would be a good idea to book a night stay there and travel on to Lake Como. I have not been able to find good travel times from Pienza to Lake Como and would like to have a more relaxing drive. Any advise/recommendations for places to stay will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 브라보카지노／《ＡＫＣ888•ＣＯＭ 》／엔젤카지노
- 2 Referendum in Greece
- 3 Texans Take a Tour
- 4 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 5 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 6 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 Train Travel in Germany
- 9 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 10 barcelona
- 11 One night in Amsterdam?
- 12 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 13 Barcelona Itinerary
- 14 Rome Walking Guide
- 15 Switzeraland Iternary
- 16 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 17 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 18 Naples?
- 19 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 20 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 21 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 22 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 23 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 24 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 25 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?