We will be staying in Pienza the middle of May, using it as our home base while in Tuscany. From Pienza we will be traveling by rental car to Lake Como for a few days before flying out of Milan for home. Since Bologna seems to be on the way to Pienza I am wondering if it would be a good idea to book a night stay there and travel on to Lake Como. I have not been able to find good travel times from Pienza to Lake Como and would like to have a more relaxing drive. Any advise/recommendations for places to stay will be greatly appreciated.
Pienza to Lake Como
- 1 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 2 rand versus euro
- 3 Germany and Italy
- 4 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 5 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 6 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 7 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 8 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 9 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 10 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 11 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 12 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 13 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 16 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 17 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 18 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 19 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 20 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 21 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 22 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 23 Changing of the Guard
- 24 Which tour company would be best?
- 25 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?