We will be staying in Pienza the middle of May, using it as our home base while in Tuscany. From Pienza we will be traveling by rental car to Lake Como for a few days before flying out of Milan for home. Since Bologna seems to be on the way to Pienza I am wondering if it would be a good idea to book a night stay there and travel on to Lake Como. I have not been able to find good travel times from Pienza to Lake Como and would like to have a more relaxing drive. Any advise/recommendations for places to stay will be greatly appreciated.
Pienza to Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 2 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 3 Museums in Berlin
- 4 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 5 Italy trip questions
- 6 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 9 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 10 Pyrenees logistics
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 14 caroline_venezia
- 15 Taormina to Palermo
- 16 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 17 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 18 Storytellers in Iceland
- 19 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 23 history museums or locations
- 24 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 25 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?