Hubby, 2 year old son and I are planning a 4 day trip to Piemonte in mid-July. Flying into and out of Milan. We'll rent a car and drive to the region. We're solely interested in drinking Barolo, Barbaresco, eating, and driving around different towns/villages to see beautiful scenery.
Should we base ourselves in Alba or La Morra or somewhere else? This is a very last minute trip, so I'll need to get responses quick
I'm open to using airbnb if anyone has any thoughts on that in this area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 세븐럭카지노／♚』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『♚＼슈퍼카지노
- 3 하얏트카지노／♒』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『♒＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 5 Italy
- 6 싱가폴카지노／✿』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✿＼슈퍼카지노
- 7 마닐라카지노／❦』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『❦＼슈퍼카지노
- 8 베스트카지노／❤』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『❤＼슈퍼카지노
- 9 크라운카지노／✄』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✄＼슈퍼카지노
- 10 워커힐카지노／⌘』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『⌘＼슈퍼카지노
- 11 센토사카지노／☄』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『☄＼슈퍼카지노
- 12 투게더카지노／✪』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✪＼슈퍼카지노
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Revised itinerary for italy
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 25 Juangfrau / mt