Hubby, 2 year old son and I are planning a 4 day trip to Piemonte in mid-July. Flying into and out of Milan. We'll rent a car and drive to the region. We're solely interested in drinking Barolo, Barbaresco, eating, and driving around different towns/villages to see beautiful scenery.
Should we base ourselves in Alba or La Morra or somewhere else? This is a very last minute trip, so I'll need to get responses quick
I'm open to using airbnb if anyone has any thoughts on that in this area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 26 days in Italy
- 2 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 3 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 4 Family holidays in Italy
- 5 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 6 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 7 5 Days in Dublin
- 8 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 9 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 10 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 11 tablet
- 12 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 13 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 14 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 15 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 16 Barcelona completely overrated
- 17 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 18 Prague old town
- 19 Rome Airport Question!
- 20 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 21 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 22 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 23 Car rental between countries
- 24 Holland Itinerary
- 25 Train Ticket Help