Hubby, 2 year old son and I are planning a 4 day trip to Piemonte in mid-July. Flying into and out of Milan. We'll rent a car and drive to the region. We're solely interested in drinking Barolo, Barbaresco, eating, and driving around different towns/villages to see beautiful scenery.
Should we base ourselves in Alba or La Morra or somewhere else? This is a very last minute trip, so I'll need to get responses quick
I'm open to using airbnb if anyone has any thoughts on that in this area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 2 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 3 First Time Europe Trip
- 4 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 5 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 6 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 7 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 8 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 9 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 10 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 11 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 12 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 13 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 14 Croatia travel ideas
- 15 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 16 River Boat Cruise
- 17 Public Transport information App/Website
- 18 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 19 Hotel advice
- 20 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 25 London with kids