Hubby, 2 year old son and I are planning a 4 day trip to Piemonte in mid-July. Flying into and out of Milan. We'll rent a car and drive to the region. We're solely interested in drinking Barolo, Barbaresco, eating, and driving around different towns/villages to see beautiful scenery.
Should we base ourselves in Alba or La Morra or somewhere else? This is a very last minute trip, so I'll need to get responses quick
I'm open to using airbnb if anyone has any thoughts on that in this area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 2 플러스카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 플러스카지노
- 3 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 4 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 5 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 6 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 7 London Paris
- 8 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 11 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 12 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 13 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 14 Spain.. suggestions please
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 London dining service charge
- 18 The Rain in Spain and more
- 19 Scotland Question
- 20 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 21 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 22 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 23 Luggage on trains/security?
- 24 The DCC scam is spreading
- 25 What clothes?