Hubby, 2 year old son and I are planning a 4 day trip to Piemonte in mid-July. Flying into and out of Milan. We'll rent a car and drive to the region. We're solely interested in drinking Barolo, Barbaresco, eating, and driving around different towns/villages to see beautiful scenery.
Should we base ourselves in Alba or La Morra or somewhere else? This is a very last minute trip, so I'll need to get responses quick
I'm open to using airbnb if anyone has any thoughts on that in this area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lu3ky` : AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 aol MAIL 24*7
- 2 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 5 Iceland trip report!
- 6 Anniversary trip to France
- 7 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 12 Paris and Normandy
- 13 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 London in Winter Report
- 21 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Airport Transit Visa
- 24 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 25 Roma...any ideas for exploration?