Hubby, 2 year old son and I are planning a 4 day trip to Piemonte in mid-July. Flying into and out of Milan. We'll rent a car and drive to the region. We're solely interested in drinking Barolo, Barbaresco, eating, and driving around different towns/villages to see beautiful scenery.
Should we base ourselves in Alba or La Morra or somewhere else? This is a very last minute trip, so I'll need to get responses quick
I'm open to using airbnb if anyone has any thoughts on that in this area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 2 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 3 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 4 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Passport proplems
- 7 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 8 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 9 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 Itinerary help...
- 12 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 13 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 14 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 15 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 16 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 17 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 18 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 19 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 20 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 23 A week in Paris
- 24 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 25 Help needed with Europe itinerary