We're thinking about our fourth trip to Italy, and are wondering about the practicality of exploring the Piedmont region (perhaps spending two or three days in eastern Provence as well) or whether going east from Milan (Piacenza, Parma, Modena, Ravenna) would be a better trip. We have about 10 days. I presume either way we'd use a car. Any suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 4 Touring Dover Castle
- 5 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 8 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 9 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 12 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 13 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 14 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 15 3 weeks in Europe
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 18 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 19 London - Site List Triage -
- 20 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 21 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 22 Cell phones in Ireland
- 23 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.