We're thinking about our fourth trip to Italy, and are wondering about the practicality of exploring the Piedmont region (perhaps spending two or three days in eastern Provence as well) or whether going east from Milan (Piacenza, Parma, Modena, Ravenna) would be a better trip. We have about 10 days. I presume either way we'd use a car. Any suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 2 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 3 How much luggage?????
- 4 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 5 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 6 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 7 plug adapters ITALY
- 8 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 9 10 days to Explore Europe
- 10 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 11 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 14 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 15 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 18 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 19 Help with France itinerary
- 20 German Rail Twin Pass
- 21 London restaurants
- 22 White Villages base?
- 23 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 24 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 25 biking in France