We're thinking about our fourth trip to Italy, and are wondering about the practicality of exploring the Piedmont region (perhaps spending two or three days in eastern Provence as well) or whether going east from Milan (Piacenza, Parma, Modena, Ravenna) would be a better trip. We have about 10 days. I presume either way we'd use a car. Any suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 British English
- 2 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 3 Spending money in Italy?
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 6 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 7 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 8 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 9 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 10 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 13 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 14 Passport Delays
- 15 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 16 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 17 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 20 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 21 first family trip to Switzerland
- 22 Normandy in October
- 23 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 24 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 25 a hostel in Moscow, Russia