We're thinking about our fourth trip to Italy, and are wondering about the practicality of exploring the Piedmont region (perhaps spending two or three days in eastern Provence as well) or whether going east from Milan (Piacenza, Parma, Modena, Ravenna) would be a better trip. We have about 10 days. I presume either way we'd use a car. Any suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Winter in Paris
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 5 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 6 Bregenz or Lindau
- 7 I need some big advice!
- 8 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 9 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 12 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 17 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 18 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 19 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 20 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 21 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 22 Best beach town in Italy?
- 23 Italy and Croatia
- 24 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 25 Provence or Alsace in late March