We're thinking about our fourth trip to Italy, and are wondering about the practicality of exploring the Piedmont region (perhaps spending two or three days in eastern Provence as well) or whether going east from Milan (Piacenza, Parma, Modena, Ravenna) would be a better trip. We have about 10 days. I presume either way we'd use a car. Any suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group for Colosseum
- 2 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 5 Gargano Promontory
- 6 Fjords, How To?
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 London visit
- 9 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 12 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 13 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 14 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 16 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 17 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 18 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 21 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 24 Duoro river cruises
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)