We're thinking about our fourth trip to Italy, and are wondering about the practicality of exploring the Piedmont region (perhaps spending two or three days in eastern Provence as well) or whether going east from Milan (Piacenza, Parma, Modena, Ravenna) would be a better trip. We have about 10 days. I presume either way we'd use a car. Any suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 9 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 10 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 17 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 18 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Mycenae Documentary
- 25 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.