We're thinking about our fourth trip to Italy, and are wondering about the practicality of exploring the Piedmont region (perhaps spending two or three days in eastern Provence as well) or whether going east from Milan (Piacenza, Parma, Modena, Ravenna) would be a better trip. We have about 10 days. I presume either way we'd use a car. Any suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 6 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 7 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 The east coast of Italy
- 10 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 11 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 12 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 13 Bella to Rome
- 14 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 15 Ireland or Scotland
- 16 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 17 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 18 Two Month Europe Trip
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 First Trip to Europe
- 21 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 22 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 23 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 24 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 25 Bologna - 5 days too much?