We're thinking about our fourth trip to Italy, and are wondering about the practicality of exploring the Piedmont region (perhaps spending two or three days in eastern Provence as well) or whether going east from Milan (Piacenza, Parma, Modena, Ravenna) would be a better trip. We have about 10 days. I presume either way we'd use a car. Any suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 2 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 3 British Royals
- 4 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 5 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 6 St. Cloud Racecourse - Anybody been?
- 7 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 8 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 9 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 10 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 11 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 12 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 13 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 14 France 8 days
- 15 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 16 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 17 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 18 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 19 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 20 Working on a itinerary for a trip to Munich, Prague, Budapest and Vienna
- 21 Palazzo Catalani in Soriano nel Cimino, Italy
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 24 The ultimate European road trip?
- 25 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip