We're thinking about our fourth trip to Italy, and are wondering about the practicality of exploring the Piedmont region (perhaps spending two or three days in eastern Provence as well) or whether going east from Milan (Piacenza, Parma, Modena, Ravenna) would be a better trip. We have about 10 days. I presume either way we'd use a car. Any suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Florence hotel?
- 2 Shipping bags home
- 3 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 4 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 Apartment in Italy
- 7 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 8 Germany for 3 weeks
- 9 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 13 Gluten Free in Italy
- 14 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 15 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 16 Ireland's west coast
- 17 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 18 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 19 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 20 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 21 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 22 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 23 Gluten free options in Spain?
- 24 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 25 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland