We will have finished two days in Turin and three in and around Alba. We have about 36 hours before we have to be in the Nice area. We are driving.
Any ideas on a good route with good sights and a nice place to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 2 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 3 Train travel
- 4 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 5 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 6 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 7 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 8 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 9 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 10 Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 12 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 13 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 14 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 15 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 18 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 19 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 22 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 23 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 24 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 25 Appenzell in December?