I'm planning 4 nights in Piedmont in June and wanted some advice on a countryside village base location (ideally a hilltop village) I've never been to Piedmont before but spent time in Tuscany and Provence and enjoyed villages such as Greve and Gaiole in Chianti, San Quirico D'Orcia, Pienze, Montalcino and Bonnieux, Gordes etc.
We'd like to be 30 mins ish driving distance to Alba and close to Barolo as well for wine tours. I've been looking for a village with restaurants to walk out to in the evening but we will also have a car.
Does any have any views in Sinio, Neive and Monforte D'Alba for staying 4 nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Wedding
- 2 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 3 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 4 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 5 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 6 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 7 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 8 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 9 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 10 I may be wrong....
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 13 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 16 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 19 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 23 Porto...Questions !
- 24 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 25 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions