I'm planning 4 nights in Piedmont in June and wanted some advice on a countryside village base location (ideally a hilltop village) I've never been to Piedmont before but spent time in Tuscany and Provence and enjoyed villages such as Greve and Gaiole in Chianti, San Quirico D'Orcia, Pienze, Montalcino and Bonnieux, Gordes etc.
We'd like to be 30 mins ish driving distance to Alba and close to Barolo as well for wine tours. I've been looking for a village with restaurants to walk out to in the evening but we will also have a car.
Does any have any views in Sinio, Neive and Monforte D'Alba for staying 4 nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Installation@ : Get MCAFEE CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 MCAFEE antivirus **7
- 2 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 3 Airport Transit Visa
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 7 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 8 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 9 Paris advice with kids
- 10 Anniversary trip to France
- 11 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 12 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 13 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 14 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Moscow Favorites
- 17 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 18 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 19 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 20 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 21 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 22 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 23 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 25 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik