I'm planning 4 nights in Piedmont in June and wanted some advice on a countryside village base location (ideally a hilltop village) I've never been to Piedmont before but spent time in Tuscany and Provence and enjoyed villages such as Greve and Gaiole in Chianti, San Quirico D'Orcia, Pienze, Montalcino and Bonnieux, Gordes etc.
We'd like to be 30 mins ish driving distance to Alba and close to Barolo as well for wine tours. I've been looking for a village with restaurants to walk out to in the evening but we will also have a car.
Does any have any views in Sinio, Neive and Monforte D'Alba for staying 4 nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 7 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 10 Escargots in Paris
- 11 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 12 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 13 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 16 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 17 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Vacation in Great Britain
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years