I'm planning 4 nights in Piedmont in June and wanted some advice on a countryside village base location (ideally a hilltop village) I've never been to Piedmont before but spent time in Tuscany and Provence and enjoyed villages such as Greve and Gaiole in Chianti, San Quirico D'Orcia, Pienze, Montalcino and Bonnieux, Gordes etc.
We'd like to be 30 mins ish driving distance to Alba and close to Barolo as well for wine tours. I've been looking for a village with restaurants to walk out to in the evening but we will also have a car.
Does any have any views in Sinio, Neive and Monforte D'Alba for staying 4 nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Hel 24*7
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 retruning to US with souveniers
- 16 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 17 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 18 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 21 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 22 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights