I'm planning 4 nights in Piedmont in June and wanted some advice on a countryside village base location (ideally a hilltop village) I've never been to Piedmont before but spent time in Tuscany and Provence and enjoyed villages such as Greve and Gaiole in Chianti, San Quirico D'Orcia, Pienze, Montalcino and Bonnieux, Gordes etc.
We'd like to be 30 mins ish driving distance to Alba and close to Barolo as well for wine tours. I've been looking for a village with restaurants to walk out to in the evening but we will also have a car.
Does any have any views in Sinio, Neive and Monforte D'Alba for staying 4 nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 2 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 3 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 4 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 5 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 6 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 7 Dublin Leap Card
- 8 vegetarian in spain
- 9 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 12 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 13 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 14 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 15 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 16 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 17 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 18 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 21 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no