I'm planning 4 nights in Piedmont in June and wanted some advice on a countryside village base location (ideally a hilltop village) I've never been to Piedmont before but spent time in Tuscany and Provence and enjoyed villages such as Greve and Gaiole in Chianti, San Quirico D'Orcia, Pienze, Montalcino and Bonnieux, Gordes etc.
We'd like to be 30 mins ish driving distance to Alba and close to Barolo as well for wine tours. I've been looking for a village with restaurants to walk out to in the evening but we will also have a car.
Does any have any views in Sinio, Neive and Monforte D'Alba for staying 4 nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 2 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 3 Ischia
- 4 What do after Bernia Express?
- 5 Germany family road trip help!
- 6 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 7 France, UK and Ireland
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Rouen Tour Companies
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 First time in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 scotland
- 22 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 25 Barcelona