I'm planning 4 nights in Piedmont in June and wanted some advice on a countryside village base location (ideally a hilltop village) I've never been to Piedmont before but spent time in Tuscany and Provence and enjoyed villages such as Greve and Gaiole in Chianti, San Quirico D'Orcia, Pienze, Montalcino and Bonnieux, Gordes etc.
We'd like to be 30 mins ish driving distance to Alba and close to Barolo as well for wine tours. I've been looking for a village with restaurants to walk out to in the evening but we will also have a car.
Does any have any views in Sinio, Neive and Monforte D'Alba for staying 4 nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노☢＼『 ＭＡＮ２４８。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Switzerland in November?
- 4 슈퍼카지노☢＼『 ＭＡＮ２４８。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 슈퍼바카라☢＼『 ＭＡＮ２４８。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 실시간카지노☢＼『 ＭＡＮ２４８。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 12 Places of interest
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 vienna
- 16 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 23 Oxford England Accommodations
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 Croatia transportation question.