We just spent another week in Val d'Orcia over the New Year's week. Stayed in Montepulciano and had some lovely, if a bit foggy, weather.
There are always questions about what Tuscany looks like in the winter so I thought I would post our pics.
The first 67 pictures are from this New Year's (2015/2016) and the rest are from our first trip at New Year's 2013/2014.
Happy New Year's everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MAIL : YAHOO Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 Reset Password
- 2 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 3 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 7 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 11 First visit to London
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 London is it worth it?
- 15 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 16 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 17 Paris and Normandy
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 20 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 21 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 22 Help me make this possible!
- 23 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 24 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 25 Car Rental
Pictures from our New Year's Week in Tuscany