Traveling through North of Spain, Picos being part of pretty varied itinenary, I wondered whether we should bring our hiking shoes (luggage for flight). Or can it be done on comfy sneakers? Advice is welcomed!
Picos de Europe, Spain: hiking shoes a must?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coffee in Naples
- 2 A Sardinia trip report
- 3 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 4 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 5 First time Ireland trip
- 6 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 7 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 13 Granada
- 14 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 15 22 year olds in Europe
- 16 Eastern Europe
- 17 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 18 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 19 Azores
- 20 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 21 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 22 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 23 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 24 4 weeks in the UK
- 25 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report