Hi all. What is a good town/city to use as a home base to see Picos de Europa? Is one full day enough to see the sights? We only want to drive through as we don't hike or camp. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 2 seat reservations
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 5 Valencia Spain
- 6 Germany-Car or Train
- 7 Night Bus?
- 8 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 13 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 14 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Short time in Vienna
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 19 Jewish Vienna
- 20 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 21 My special places in Europe
- 22 Italy in a week
- 23 3 days outside Venice
- 24 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 25 Reaching the Lake District