Hi all. What is a good town/city to use as a home base to see Picos de Europa? Is one full day enough to see the sights? We only want to drive through as we don't hike or camp. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 Athens
- 7 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 20 Budapest & Prague
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 driving from ancona to rome
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels