Hi all. What is a good town/city to use as a home base to see Picos de Europa? Is one full day enough to see the sights? We only want to drive through as we don't hike or camp. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 2 Amsterdam and ?????
- 3 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 6 To europe this Aug
- 7 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 8 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 9 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 10 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 11 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 12 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 13 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 17 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 18 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 19 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 20 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 21 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 22 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 23 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 24 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 25 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?