We've been to Paris, Rome etc. many times, and are very aware of pickpocket problems in these areas, however I have never read anything about these problems for SW Ireland. We're flying into Shannon and driving to Cashel, then Kinsale then Killarney to Dingle and back to Shannon-a total of 9 nights. Should we use our money belt, or are these areas exempt from big city PP scams? Thanks for your input. Helaine
pickpockets in SW Ireland??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 4 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 5 London visit
- 6 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 7 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 10 Three days in Spain
- 11 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 15 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 best time to book accommodation
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 Oktoberfest reservations