We've been to Paris, Rome etc. many times, and are very aware of pickpocket problems in these areas, however I have never read anything about these problems for SW Ireland. We're flying into Shannon and driving to Cashel, then Kinsale then Killarney to Dingle and back to Shannon-a total of 9 nights. Should we use our money belt, or are these areas exempt from big city PP scams? Thanks for your input. Helaine
pickpockets in SW Ireland??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 2 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 3 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 4 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 5 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 6 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 London and Where Else in late December?
- 10 Matisse at Tate
- 11 Ireland Southwest
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 14 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 15 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 16 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 17 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 18 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 19 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 20 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton