I have read online that pickpockets are very vicious in France and Italy and are very good at what they do. Has anyone run into them personally and have any tips to not be tricked by them? My main concern is i will be wearing a holster style camera bag for my dslr and just wondering if that would be a target even though i would think it would be pretty hard to steal something that heavy.
Pickpockets in France and Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 caroline_venezia
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 4 Help with planning a Sicily Itinerary
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 7 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 8 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 9 Italy trip questions
- 10 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 13 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 16 Budget family trip to Europe
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 18 Pyrenees logistics
- 19 Berlin
- 20 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 21 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 22 Taormina to Palermo
- 23 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 24 Storytellers in Iceland
- 25 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?