I have read online that pickpockets are very vicious in France and Italy and are very good at what they do. Has anyone run into them personally and have any tips to not be tricked by them? My main concern is i will be wearing a holster style camera bag for my dslr and just wondering if that would be a target even though i would think it would be pretty hard to steal something that heavy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세븐바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 2 에이플러스바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 7 So much to do, so little time!
- 8 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 17 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 18 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 19 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 20 Shoes in Scotland
- 21 Engadine Valley help
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?