I have read online that pickpockets are very vicious in France and Italy and are very good at what they do. Has anyone run into them personally and have any tips to not be tricked by them? My main concern is i will be wearing a holster style camera bag for my dslr and just wondering if that would be a target even though i would think it would be pretty hard to steal something that heavy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 2 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 3 First trip to Italy
- 4 London's Must Sights!
- 5 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 8 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 9 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 10 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 11 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 12 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 13 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 14 4 days in switzerland
- 15 Vienna or Budapest?
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 19 14 nights in Europe
- 20 French immersion courses in France
- 21 Berlin, germany
- 22 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 23 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 24 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 25 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days