I have read online that pickpockets are very vicious in France and Italy and are very good at what they do. Has anyone run into them personally and have any tips to not be tricked by them? My main concern is i will be wearing a holster style camera bag for my dslr and just wondering if that would be a target even though i would think it would be pretty hard to steal something that heavy.
Pickpockets in France and Italy
- 1 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 8 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 9 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 10 Rome Accommodation
- 11 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 12 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 13 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 14 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 15 Greek islands from Turkey
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 rent car / Munich
- 19 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 23 TGV and Provence questions
- 24 Novels set in Greece
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome