I have read online that pickpockets are very vicious in France and Italy and are very good at what they do. Has anyone run into them personally and have any tips to not be tricked by them? My main concern is i will be wearing a holster style camera bag for my dslr and just wondering if that would be a target even though i would think it would be pretty hard to steal something that heavy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 2 Another Question re Scotland
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 5 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 6 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 9 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 10 Restaurants
- 11 travel around Spain
- 12 Where to stay in Umbria
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 Confused on which train pass
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 19 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 20 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 21 Gap of Dunloe
- 22 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 25 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa