I have read online that pickpockets are very vicious in France and Italy and are very good at what they do. Has anyone run into them personally and have any tips to not be tricked by them? My main concern is i will be wearing a holster style camera bag for my dslr and just wondering if that would be a target even though i would think it would be pretty hard to steal something that heavy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Village
- 2 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 7 Sicily help
- 8 PARIS
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 "Too Much Cows"
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 16 Rome -- The next time around
- 17 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 18 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 19 Rome to Venice
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 25 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize