I have read online that pickpockets are very vicious in France and Italy and are very good at what they do. Has anyone run into them personally and have any tips to not be tricked by them? My main concern is i will be wearing a holster style camera bag for my dslr and just wondering if that would be a target even though i would think it would be pretty hard to steal something that heavy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 2 One quick week -- where in France?
- 3 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Spain Itinerary Help
- 6 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 7 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 8 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 9 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 10 London Itinerary and Questions
- 11 Barcelona completely overrated
- 12 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 13 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 14 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 15 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 16 MiFi in Italy
- 17 Cork or Galway?
- 18 Sitges Hotel ??
- 19 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 20 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 23 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 24 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 25 Seville in late January