I have read online that pickpockets are very vicious in France and Italy and are very good at what they do. Has anyone run into them personally and have any tips to not be tricked by them? My main concern is i will be wearing a holster style camera bag for my dslr and just wondering if that would be a target even though i would think it would be pretty hard to steal something that heavy.
Pickpockets in France and Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 7 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 8 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 9 Five nights in Extremadura
- 10 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 11 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 13 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 20 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice