What are the best ways to avoid pickpockets and theft in Italy? Shalli buy special bags or just a backpack would be fine?
Any advice would be appreciated.. I have seen some crazy vids on youtube with pickpockets just happening like every 2 mins or so...quite shocking i say..
Thanks for your tips..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 2 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 3 London 2For1 question
- 4 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 7 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 8 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 9 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Venice
- 13 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 14 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Another Book List for Italy
- 16 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 17 Last night in Sweden
- 18 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 21 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 22 charming cities in Spain
- 23 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Itinerary Help for Portugal