What are the best ways to avoid pickpockets and theft in Italy? Shalli buy special bags or just a backpack would be fine?
Any advice would be appreciated.. I have seen some crazy vids on youtube with pickpockets just happening like every 2 mins or so...quite shocking i say..
Thanks for your tips..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days itinerary for France
- 2 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 3 Rent a car in England
- 4 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 5 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 6 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 7 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 8 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 11 3 weeks in Spain
- 12 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 2017 Easter in Italy
- 16 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 17 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 18 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 19 Edinburgh to Skye
- 20 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 21 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 24 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!