What are the best ways to avoid pickpockets and theft in Italy? Shalli buy special bags or just a backpack would be fine?
Any advice would be appreciated.. I have seen some crazy vids on youtube with pickpockets just happening like every 2 mins or so...quite shocking i say..
Thanks for your tips..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고고카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트■온라인카지노추천
- 2 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 3 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 4 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 5 Kayaking in Avignon
- 6 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 7 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 8 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 9 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 10 4 days in Provence in early June
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 16 Sintra
- 17 France Itinerary Advice
- 18 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 19 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 24 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 25 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?