Tried searching the forums but couldn't find any info on this.
My wife and I will be in France with a rental car for 1 week before picking up her parents who are flying into CDG (arriving from the US). Is there anything unusual about picking up travelers at CDG? I'm comfortable with large airports (live in Chicago) but don't know the layout of CDG, the pickup area, etc. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
Picking up passengers at CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 2 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 3 Scuol, Switzerland
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 11 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 14 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 15 Switzerland help...?
- 16 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 17 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 18 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 21 Sicily in a winter
- 22 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 23 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 24 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 25 Guidebook for Iceland