Tried searching the forums but couldn't find any info on this.
My wife and I will be in France with a rental car for 1 week before picking up her parents who are flying into CDG (arriving from the US). Is there anything unusual about picking up travelers at CDG? I'm comfortable with large airports (live in Chicago) but don't know the layout of CDG, the pickup area, etc. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 2 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 3 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 4 Another Visit to London
- 5 Questions about regionale trains
- 6 Finalizing Itinerary
- 7 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 8 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 9 Overnight Layover -London
- 10 Day tour of Portofino and Cinque Terre
- 11 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 12 Vienna Favorites
- 13 15 nights in Italy
- 14 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 15 Rental car in Italy
- 16 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 17 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 18 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 19 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 20 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 21 5 top Scams in Paris
- 22 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 23 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 24 French Prem Train Fares
- 25 Rhodes and then where in Greece?