Tried searching the forums but couldn't find any info on this.
My wife and I will be in France with a rental car for 1 week before picking up her parents who are flying into CDG (arriving from the US). Is there anything unusual about picking up travelers at CDG? I'm comfortable with large airports (live in Chicago) but don't know the layout of CDG, the pickup area, etc. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 2 Swiss German
- 3 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 4 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 7 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 8 Italy
- 9 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 10 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 11 Arriving Athens at night
- 12 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 13 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 14 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 15 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 16 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 17 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 18 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 19 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 20 Lake Como - basta!
- 21 France to stop making foie grois
- 22 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 23 European travel, what to see?
- 24 Athens airport
- 25 Do i need to validate international train tickets?