Tried searching the forums but couldn't find any info on this.
My wife and I will be in France with a rental car for 1 week before picking up her parents who are flying into CDG (arriving from the US). Is there anything unusual about picking up travelers at CDG? I'm comfortable with large airports (live in Chicago) but don't know the layout of CDG, the pickup area, etc. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
Picking up passengers at CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 2 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 3 Voltage in UK and France
- 4 Snow Tires on rentals
- 5 New BMW pick-up travel
- 6 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 7 Cinque Terre
- 8 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 9 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 10 Athens airport question
- 11 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 12 Chamonix - Information
- 13 GPS in France
- 14 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 15 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 16 Germany for 3 weeks
- 17 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 South of France
- 20 Papal audience-Easter
- 21 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 22 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 23 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?