Tried searching the forums but couldn't find any info on this.
My wife and I will be in France with a rental car for 1 week before picking up her parents who are flying into CDG (arriving from the US). Is there anything unusual about picking up travelers at CDG? I'm comfortable with large airports (live in Chicago) but don't know the layout of CDG, the pickup area, etc. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
Picking up passengers at CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Site List Triage -
- 2 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 6 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 7 Cell phones in Ireland
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 12 Priceline for London hotels
- 13 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 14 Ireland itinerary
- 15 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Fjords, How To?
- 18 Istanbul Itinerary
- 19 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 20 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 24 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?