Tried searching the forums but couldn't find any info on this.
My wife and I will be in France with a rental car for 1 week before picking up her parents who are flying into CDG (arriving from the US). Is there anything unusual about picking up travelers at CDG? I'm comfortable with large airports (live in Chicago) but don't know the layout of CDG, the pickup area, etc. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip Italy
- 2 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 3 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 4 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 5 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 6 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 7 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 8 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 9 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 10 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 11 Hilton CPH no loner
- 12 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Scotland Trip Report
- 15 French Wedding
- 16 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 17 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 18 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 21 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 22 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 23 Cornwall UK
- 24 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 25 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas