Tried searching the forums but couldn't find any info on this.
My wife and I will be in France with a rental car for 1 week before picking up her parents who are flying into CDG (arriving from the US). Is there anything unusual about picking up travelers at CDG? I'm comfortable with large airports (live in Chicago) but don't know the layout of CDG, the pickup area, etc. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지 ▣ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 2 황금성 ▣ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 4 오션 ≪접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 5 Interesting places to visit
- 6 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 7 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 10 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 11 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass