Tried searching the forums but couldn't find any info on this.
My wife and I will be in France with a rental car for 1 week before picking up her parents who are flying into CDG (arriving from the US). Is there anything unusual about picking up travelers at CDG? I'm comfortable with large airports (live in Chicago) but don't know the layout of CDG, the pickup area, etc. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our time in Rome
- 2 Flight connection in CDG
- 3 France for a month in 2017
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 7 Barcelona extension
- 8 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 9 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 10 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 11 Naples or Genoa
- 12 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 13 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 14 a few hours in Stockholm
- 15 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 16 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 17 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 20 Vuerling airlines
- 21 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 22 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 23 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 24 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 25 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London