Tried searching the forums but couldn't find any info on this.
My wife and I will be in France with a rental car for 1 week before picking up her parents who are flying into CDG (arriving from the US). Is there anything unusual about picking up travelers at CDG? I'm comfortable with large airports (live in Chicago) but don't know the layout of CDG, the pickup area, etc. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오바카라•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 마카오바카라
- 2 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 5 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 6 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 7 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 8 Bavaria in August
- 9 Train Question
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 12 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 13 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 14 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 15 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 16 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 17 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 18 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 19 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 20 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 21 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 22 GPS vs Google Maps
- 23 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 24 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 25 10 nights in France