We are picking up a car in Paris to drive to Provence via Beaune. Where would you suggest that we pick up that would be a short way to the autoroute? We are staying closest to theMontparnasse office. would it be easy to drive out of the city from there. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 3 Lisbon trip report
- 4 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 5 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 6 Ireland in April
- 7 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 11 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 14 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 19 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 20 So much to do, so little time!
- 21 Tour of Northern Italy
- 22 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 23 Germany in December Trip Report
- 24 Naples, Italy
- 25 San Sebastian