Have a choice of a flight that leaves at 7:55 am or $400 dollars more at 10:25 am , both from CDG with KLM to Vancouver. This would be a Saturday or Sunday or Monday. I know nothing about logistics.
Picking Flight time in Paris , how early is crazy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New BMW pick-up travel
- 2 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 3 Voltage in UK and France
- 4 Cinque Terre
- 5 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 6 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 7 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 8 Athens airport question
- 9 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 10 Chamonix - Information
- 11 GPS in France
- 12 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 13 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 South of France
- 18 Papal audience-Easter
- 19 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 20 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 21 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 22 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 23 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 24 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 25 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route