I hate to be an alarmist but I have seen a dramatic increase in pick pockets on the Paris metros, in particular line one with 3 incidents at the Palais Royal metro stop. Keep your hands on you wallets at all times starting in the station, through the turn style, on the quai and getting on and off the train, not to mention the train itself. Sometimes it is an older woman with her adult daughter and a little girl, sometimes a group of girls pushing their way down the aisles of the train taking things as they go. I hope the metro system does something about this.
Pick Pockets on Paris Metros
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 5 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 6 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 9 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 10 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 11 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 14 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 19 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 20 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 21 Ireland Southwest
- 22 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 23 Car Rental in Iceland
- 24 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)