I am helping a friend's daughter to get from Heathrow to the Imperial Hotel at Russell Square the most economical way, if possible. I have only ever used a airport shuttle service from Heathrow. I have looked at the Tube map and see that both are on the Piccadilly line so it should be rather easy on a Saturday morning. Just wanted to see if there is something that I might be missing. Am I correct in thinking that it is a straight shot from the airport. It appears, though it may just be the coloration on my computer, that the line does split and heads off towards Uxbridge. Is that something that they will have to watch for, or only people that want to go towards Uxbridge have to worry about that. Any info that you can give me to help them out would be wonderful.
Piccadilly Line help-Heathrow to Russell Square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 4 Spain Questions
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Dublin Hostels
- 8 Avignon to London?
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 15 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 21 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Traveling to Munich
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation