I am helping a friend's daughter to get from Heathrow to the Imperial Hotel at Russell Square the most economical way, if possible. I have only ever used a airport shuttle service from Heathrow. I have looked at the Tube map and see that both are on the Piccadilly line so it should be rather easy on a Saturday morning. Just wanted to see if there is something that I might be missing. Am I correct in thinking that it is a straight shot from the airport. It appears, though it may just be the coloration on my computer, that the line does split and heads off towards Uxbridge. Is that something that they will have to watch for, or only people that want to go towards Uxbridge have to worry about that. Any info that you can give me to help them out would be wonderful.
Piccadilly Line help-Heathrow to Russell Square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 6 Italian cooking classes
- 7 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 8 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 9 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 10 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 London visit
- 13 Questions for my German friends
- 14 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 15 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 17 21 Days in Central Europe
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 20 Chip but no PIN
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris