I know ..this is a question of comparing oranges and apples Malaga Picasso museum vs more time in Granada (e.g. to visit Monasterio de San Jerónimo or Monasterio de la Cartuja or even the Sacramonte cave museum).
I'm seeing mixed reviews of the Picasso museum in Malaga. Some reviewers say that the collection does not have any famous or major works. Does it? Of course, Malaga being his birthplace, not visiting his museum probably sounds strange. If we had a whole day in Malaga, it would be a definite yes. But when you are pressed on time, is it an unmissable visit?
We flying into Malaga but will not have much time in the city. 2 nights at Molina Lario Hotel, and our only day in Malaga will be actually spent in Ronda. Next day we leave for Granada.
If we skip the museum, we could probably be in Granada by 12.00h. And have 12.00h-17.00/17.30h time for touring the sites (of course pausing for lunch).
With a Picasso museum visit (probably will need about 1 hour?), we won't get to Granada till after 13.00h.
It's only an hour or so difference, but again when pressed on time, every hour counts
So would you do an hour at the Picasso museum OR add a visit to the La Cartuja / Monasterio de San Jerónimo / Sacramonte dwelling museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 メ선릉안마メ『선릉안마방』メ선릉역안마o1o-2816-2526『아이패드CHOICE』윤실장A
- 2 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Towersey, London
- 5 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 8 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Biarritz family holiday
- 11 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 12 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 21 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 22 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 25 If you had to choose one......