I know ..this is a question of comparing oranges and apples Malaga Picasso museum vs more time in Granada (e.g. to visit Monasterio de San Jerónimo or Monasterio de la Cartuja or even the Sacramonte cave museum).
I'm seeing mixed reviews of the Picasso museum in Malaga. Some reviewers say that the collection does not have any famous or major works. Does it? Of course, Malaga being his birthplace, not visiting his museum probably sounds strange. If we had a whole day in Malaga, it would be a definite yes. But when you are pressed on time, is it an unmissable visit?
We flying into Malaga but will not have much time in the city. 2 nights at Molina Lario Hotel, and our only day in Malaga will be actually spent in Ronda. Next day we leave for Granada.
If we skip the museum, we could probably be in Granada by 12.00h. And have 12.00h-17.00/17.30h time for touring the sites (of course pausing for lunch).
With a Picasso museum visit (probably will need about 1 hour?), we won't get to Granada till after 13.00h.
It's only an hour or so difference, but again when pressed on time, every hour counts
So would you do an hour at the Picasso museum OR add a visit to the La Cartuja / Monasterio de San Jerónimo / Sacramonte dwelling museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트● 연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 WiFi, Texting and Email use in Europe
- 3 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 7 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 Praiano
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Help please
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 20 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 21 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 22 Rome to venice
- 23 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps