I've done a fair amount of research on the topic and am still undecided on our Rome hotel portion of our trip..
Piazza Navona seems like a great area to be in.
We (husband and I) are looking for a hotel or b&b with a bit of character and a nice breakfast, preferably in a garden or terrace setting.
It would also be a bonus if our room could have a balcony.
We will arrive mid-May and our budget is 250-300 Canadian per night.(or a bit more for a special place).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 Praiano
- 3 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 4 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 5 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 6 Ronda Wine/biking
- 7 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 8 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 9 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 10 Undisclsoed location
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 13 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 14 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 15 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 22 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 23 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 24 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 25 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands