I am traveling with a group of ten. We'll be in Switzerland for 5 nights staying in Zurich and Luzerne. Is it worthwhile to go to Schiltzhorn and eat at the Piaz Gloria. The fact it is in the James Bond movie In Her Majesty's Service is neat but is it all hype? This is the first time to Switzerland for all of us and we want to us our time wisely.
Pia Gloria, Schiltzhorn
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 6 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Train travel in Europe
- 11 Prague Main Train Station
- 12 Itinerary Questions
- 13 Place to propose
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Lake como
- 20 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 21 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 22 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 23 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 24 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 25 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck