I am traveling with a group of ten. We'll be in Switzerland for 5 nights staying in Zurich and Luzerne. Is it worthwhile to go to Schiltzhorn and eat at the Piaz Gloria. The fact it is in the James Bond movie In Her Majesty's Service is neat but is it all hype? This is the first time to Switzerland for all of us and we want to us our time wisely.
Pia Gloria, Schiltzhorn
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 2 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 3 italy
- 4 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 7 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 11 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 12 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 15 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 16 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 17 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Stay near Paris
- 23 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 24 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?