I am traveling with a group of ten. We'll be in Switzerland for 5 nights staying in Zurich and Luzerne. Is it worthwhile to go to Schiltzhorn and eat at the Piaz Gloria. The fact it is in the James Bond movie In Her Majesty's Service is neat but is it all hype? This is the first time to Switzerland for all of us and we want to us our time wisely.
Pia Gloria, Schiltzhorn
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 3 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 hotels in Seville
- 6 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 7 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 8 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 9 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Sicily Suggetions
- 13 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 14 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 17 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 18 Paris in April?
- 19 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins