I am traveling with a group of ten. We'll be in Switzerland for 5 nights staying in Zurich and Luzerne. Is it worthwhile to go to Schiltzhorn and eat at the Piaz Gloria. The fact it is in the James Bond movie In Her Majesty's Service is neat but is it all hype? This is the first time to Switzerland for all of us and we want to us our time wisely.
Pia Gloria, Schiltzhorn
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 2 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 3 Bologna tips
- 4 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 5 Edinburgh - outings?
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 London and Where Else in late December?
- 8 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 9 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 10 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 13 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 14 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 15 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 21 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 25 Gargano Promontory