I am traveling with a group of ten. We'll be in Switzerland for 5 nights staying in Zurich and Luzerne. Is it worthwhile to go to Schiltzhorn and eat at the Piaz Gloria. The fact it is in the James Bond movie In Her Majesty's Service is neat but is it all hype? This is the first time to Switzerland for all of us and we want to us our time wisely.
Pia Gloria, Schiltzhorn
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 5 Best area for wine and which one?
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 13 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 14 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 15 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 16 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 17 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 18 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 21 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 22 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 23 Apartment in Seville
- 24 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 25 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help