We'r planing to visit Phuket on the 15th of august, Weather forecast will show that there is rain in this period and couple of comments mentioned that it will rain for an hour in the morning only.
The plans are to have water activity , Beach and nightlife as clubbing.
It would be great to have your advice, especially the people who visited the place same time last year.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노」「☘/☽ ＣＯＸ６６.ＣＯＭ ☾/☘」슈퍼카지노
- 2 마닐라카지노／❦』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『❦＼슈퍼카지노
- 3 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 4 베스트카지노／❤』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『❤＼슈퍼카지노
- 5 크라운카지노／✄』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✄＼슈퍼카지노
- 6 워커힐카지노／⌘』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『⌘＼슈퍼카지노
- 7 센토사카지노／☄』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『☄＼슈퍼카지노
- 8 투게더카지노／✪』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✪＼슈퍼카지노
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 Revised itinerary for italy
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 22 Juangfrau / mt
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona