We'r planing to visit Phuket on the 15th of august, Weather forecast will show that there is rain in this period and couple of comments mentioned that it will rain for an hour in the morning only.
The plans are to have water activity , Beach and nightlife as clubbing.
It would be great to have your advice, especially the people who visited the place same time last year.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip suggestion
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Dijon in December!
- 7 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 11 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Summer Travel order
- 17 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 18 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 21 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 22 Another tipping question: concierges
- 23 24 hours in Zurich
- 24 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 25 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.