We'r planing to visit Phuket on the 15th of august, Weather forecast will show that there is rain in this period and couple of comments mentioned that it will rain for an hour in the morning only.
The plans are to have water activity , Beach and nightlife as clubbing.
It would be great to have your advice, especially the people who visited the place same time last year.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 2 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 3 multi city flights to europe
- 4 One week in Europe
- 5 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 6 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 9 My final Prague itinerary
- 10 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 11 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 12 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 17 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 18 Private Guide in Lyon
- 19 13 nights in switzerland
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 London Theater
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 24 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 25 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!