I really look forward to sharing these photos with you from our 12-day trip to Greenland in July. These are some of my best photos ever, after 30 years of photography. The combination of the ocean, the pristine blue and white icebergs, seagulls, and whales creates an amazing spectacle.
I think I got more great photos on our trip to Greenland than on any other trip, except maybe Nepal. I just love the immense icebergs in the icefjord at Ilulissat!
Lots of details about the trip can be found in my earlier posts on this trip, especially in the questions and answers on this one:
Hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 2 Dublin Leap Card
- 3 Vatican City questions
- 4 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 5 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 6 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 7 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 8 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 9 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 10 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 11 Piedmont as a destination
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Garda Land
- 16 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 19 2 weeks Europe trip
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 22 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours
Photos of Humpback Whales among the Icebergs in Greenland