I really look forward to sharing these photos with you from our 12-day trip to Greenland in July. These are some of my best photos ever, after 30 years of photography. The combination of the ocean, the pristine blue and white icebergs, seagulls, and whales creates an amazing spectacle.
I think I got more great photos on our trip to Greenland than on any other trip, except maybe Nepal. I just love the immense icebergs in the icefjord at Ilulissat!
Lots of details about the trip can be found in my earlier posts on this trip, especially in the questions and answers on this one:
Hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 2 USA :Yahoo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 Yahoo MAIL 24*7
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 5 Multi Country car Rental
- 6 London in Winter Report
- 7 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 11 Couscous
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 London is it worth it?
- 15 Lisbon
- 16 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 17 Tuscany Itinerary
- 18 driving from London to Lourdes
- 19 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 ATM
Photos of Humpback Whales among the Icebergs in Greenland