I really look forward to sharing these photos with you from our 12-day trip to Greenland in July. These are some of my best photos ever, after 30 years of photography. The combination of the ocean, the pristine blue and white icebergs, seagulls, and whales creates an amazing spectacle.
I think I got more great photos on our trip to Greenland than on any other trip, except maybe Nepal. I just love the immense icebergs in the icefjord at Ilulissat!
Lots of details about the trip can be found in my earlier posts on this trip, especially in the questions and answers on this one:
Hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 Madrird and Seville
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Greece
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 Lake Como AREA questions
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 21 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 22 Iceland
- 23 Spain - day driver advice
- 24 London with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
Photos of Humpback Whales among the Icebergs in Greenland