I have added photos from Spain, Morocco, and Gibraltar to my website. We took our kids to Europe for the first time in March, choosing to visit Andalucia. At the time, we were contemplating splitting the trip between Spain and Morocco, as we had 16 days. In the end, I think we made the right choice. We concentrated on Cordoba, Granada, Sevilla, and Ronda, but we also spent a couple of nights each in Madrid and Tarifa, a night in Arcos de la Frontera, half a day in Jerez de la Frontera (where we dropped off our car), a rushed but interesting day in Tangier, and a few hours in Gibraltar. Originally I had planned to be in Morocco during Semana Santa, but we now consider seeing these celebrations a hightlight of our trip. We were lucky to see processions in several of the cities. I was so glad I booked two sets of tickets for Alhambra, giving us a full day there. It absolutely poured for several hours that day and having two sessions saved us! Maybe some day I will get around to a full trip report - I used to love writing those when I had more time, but for now, I hope you will enjoy the photos on my site at www.danwoodlief.com/travel.
Photos now up on my photography website - Spain, Tangier, Gibraltar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 3 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 4 Berlin from Rostock?
- 5 What to do in Klaipeda?
- 6 Heathrow to Paddington Trains
- 7 Too many Trip Reports
- 8 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 9 Is this the right way<>?
- 10 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 11 Art in Paris
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 14 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 17 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 18 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 Hotels that we found special
- 21 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 22 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 23 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 Great London Bars with a view