I have added photos from Spain, Morocco, and Gibraltar to my website. We took our kids to Europe for the first time in March, choosing to visit Andalucia. At the time, we were contemplating splitting the trip between Spain and Morocco, as we had 16 days. In the end, I think we made the right choice. We concentrated on Cordoba, Granada, Sevilla, and Ronda, but we also spent a couple of nights each in Madrid and Tarifa, a night in Arcos de la Frontera, half a day in Jerez de la Frontera (where we dropped off our car), a rushed but interesting day in Tangier, and a few hours in Gibraltar. Originally I had planned to be in Morocco during Semana Santa, but we now consider seeing these celebrations a hightlight of our trip. We were lucky to see processions in several of the cities. I was so glad I booked two sets of tickets for Alhambra, giving us a full day there. It absolutely poured for several hours that day and having two sessions saved us! Maybe some day I will get around to a full trip report - I used to love writing those when I had more time, but for now, I hope you will enjoy the photos on my site at www.danwoodlief.com/travel.
Photos now up on my photography website - Spain, Tangier, Gibraltar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 nearby cities to london
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 18 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 21 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 22 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?