We have free airline tickets and are planning a 2 week trip in October in Eastern Europe with photography as the primary goal and cultural experiences not far behind. Would love any suggestions!! We had originally thought of somehow combining Croatia and Slovenia, but now think Prague would be important. The Asia, Central America, and Africa forums have been so helpful to us in the past.
Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 7 Italy Countryside
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 French Basque region
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 Vegan in Germany?
- 12 VISA question
- 13 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 14 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 15 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 16 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 20 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 21 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 22 biking tours in Italy?
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler