We have free airline tickets and are planning a 2 week trip in October in Eastern Europe with photography as the primary goal and cultural experiences not far behind. Would love any suggestions!! We had originally thought of somehow combining Croatia and Slovenia, but now think Prague would be important. The Asia, Central America, and Africa forums have been so helpful to us in the past.
Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 4 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 5 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 8 Aaah...Umbria!
- 9 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 15 Provence : So many places too little time
- 16 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 17 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 18 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 19 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 20 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 21 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 22 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 23 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 24 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 25 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.