We have free airline tickets and are planning a 2 week trip in October in Eastern Europe with photography as the primary goal and cultural experiences not far behind. Would love any suggestions!! We had originally thought of somehow combining Croatia and Slovenia, but now think Prague would be important. The Asia, Central America, and Africa forums have been so helpful to us in the past.
Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dubai to St. Juery France to Schaffhausen Switzerland
- 2 at what point should one get health insurance
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 6 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 7 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 8 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 9 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 12 France in October
- 13 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 14 floods in Andalucia
- 15 Wines charted by flavor
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Airbnb scam
- 20 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 21 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 22 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014