Can anyone recommend a photography tour in Paris that is geared more toward experienced photographers? I would like to book one for my husband while we are there on our 10 yr anniversary in April, but many of those reviewed on Trip Advisor seem applicable to vacation photographers. I would hate to waste the money and our time if it would happen that he knows more than the tour guide/photographer.... He is not at a professional knowledge level, but he IS way beyond the usual tourist. He will be bringing a Canon 6D, with several lenses and a tripod.
Photography tour in Paris for experienced photographers?
- 1 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 2 France Itinerary Help
- 3 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 4 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 5 pier in Copenhagen
- 6 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 7 Paris Ticket t+
- 8 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 9 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 10 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 11 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 12 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 13 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 15 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 16 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 17 Best area to stay in Rome
- 18 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 19 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 22 Russia visa denials
- 23 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 24 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 25 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!