We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 3 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 9 Vienna highlights
- 10 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 15 Seville hotels
- 16 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 17 Italy
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Lavender Fields
- 24 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 25 Munich