We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 2 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 5 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 6 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 7 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 8 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 9 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 12 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 13 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 16 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 17 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 London 2nd time around
- 20 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 21 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 22 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 7 Nights in Paris
- 25 Best hostels from experience