We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 2 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Thoughts on Greece Itinerary for September
- 5 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 6 Change in Travel
- 7 Public Transportation from Athens Airport to Piraeus
- 8 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 9 Pousadas
- 10 One-way car rental from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 12 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 13 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 14 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 15 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 16 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 17 Getting Around Greece
- 18 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 19 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 20 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 21 9 days in switzerland
- 22 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 23 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 24 Is Capri overrated?
- 25 Thinking About Amsterdam