We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/ Spain in December
- 2 NT in devon and cornwall
- 3 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 4 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 5 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 6 DCC on the increase?
- 7 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 8 help and advice
- 9 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 10 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 11 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 12 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 13 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 14 Lyon Arrondissements
- 15 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 16 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 17 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 18 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 19 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 20 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 21 Spa in Scotland
- 22 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 23 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 24 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 25 1+ days in Toledo