We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 2 Golfing in Ireland
- 3 Foie gras, redux
- 4 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 5 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 6 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 7 Train to Airport in Venice
- 8 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 9 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 10 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 11 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 12 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 13 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 14 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 15 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 16 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 17 Airport to Piraeus
- 18 Trieste and Koper
- 19 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 20 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 21 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 22 What still confounds you about travel?
- 23 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 24 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 25 Questions for my German friends