We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 2 American Express
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Three ferries to Mull
- 10 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 18 Story of the German Christmas star
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 24 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 25 Driving from Portree to Torridon