We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 2 Spain in late November/early December
- 3 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 4 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 5 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 6 Staying in the Highlands
- 7 Ireland Cell Phones
- 8 Athens-Delphi-Nafplio driving itinerary help
- 9 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 10 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 11 Travel by train in Poland?
- 12 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 13 Trains
- 14 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 15 scotland trave;
- 16 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 17 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 18 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 19 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 20 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 21 Berlin - one day off
- 22 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 23 Norway in June with parents.
- 24 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 25 How to experience the Champagne region during a 12 days trip to París.