We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 2 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 3 Mont St. Michele?
- 4 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 5 Venice - apartment??????
- 6 12 days in italy help
- 7 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 10 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 11 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 12 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 13 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 14 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 15 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 16 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 17 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 18 Stay in Venice
- 19 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 20 Our first trip to Europe
- 21 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 22 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 23 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 24 Athens and which islands?
- 25 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices