We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 2 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 3 Italy Spending Budget
- 4 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 5 Schengen rule made easy
- 6 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 7 Nice to the luberons
- 8 London hotel tax is 20%
- 9 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 10 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 11 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 12 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 13 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 14 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 15 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 16 Sorrento Advice Please
- 17 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 18 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 19 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 20 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 21 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 22 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 23 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 24 Expat area's in France
- 25 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?