We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Ireland in a week
- 6 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 14 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 15 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 16 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 17 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 18 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 19 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins