We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland day tour
- 2 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 3 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 4 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 7 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 8 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 9 England sites not to miss
- 10 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 11 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 12 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 13 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 14 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 15 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 18 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 19 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 20 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 21 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 24 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 25 Touring Europe with 1 year old