We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 2 Which Florence hotel?
- 3 Spain vacation help
- 4 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 5 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 7 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 11 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 12 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 13 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 14 Greece after the Vote
- 15 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 16 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 17 Shipping bags home
- 18 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Apartment in Italy
- 21 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 Food in the 14th arrondissement