We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 at what point should one get health insurance
- 2 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 3 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 Spain in November
- 6 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 7 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 8 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 9 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 10 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 11 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 12 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 13 Milan at the end of September
- 14 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 15 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 16 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 19 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 20 Tipping in the UK
- 21 floods in Andalucia
- 22 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 23 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)