We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 Weekend in Norfolk
- 5 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 St Germain
- 8 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 9 Cotswold Churches
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 12 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 13 Norway 2014
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 18 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 19 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 22 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 23 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 Best beach town in Italy?