We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gargano Promontory
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 4 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Santorini
- 7 7 Nights in Paris
- 8 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 9 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 10 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 11 Airport to Piraeus
- 12 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 13 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 14 Day trips from Seville
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 17 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 18 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 19 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 22 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 23 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 24 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 25 How to split nine days on Crete?