We want to come to Europe in September to take stunning photos of scenery. We are not sure of the best places to go to take photos. We are thinking the Provence area, Santorini and Tuscany. Any suggestions as to what places to go to or any other countries. We only have 28 days in total and want to spend a few days in London, Paris and Venice as well if we can.
Photography in Europe
- 1 Trenitalia
- 2 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 3 Connection in Newark EWR
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 5 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 6 What is the best food in France?
- 7 Bruges B&Bs
- 8 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 9 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 10 Ferry from Spain to Morocco.
- 11 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Beauty Products in France?!
- 14 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 15 portugal
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Which tour company would be best?
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 22 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 23 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 24 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 25 San Remo Italy to Paris