We are eloping prior to jetting off to the Almafi coast for a few days. We've definitely rocked the boat with our parents by deciding to do this. In an effort to make peace, we'd like to have a couple of nice photos taken to use in our wedding announcements. We can have photos taken in Positano or Ravello, whichever works out better. Thoughts?? Oh! We'll be there the third week of May.
Photographer need in Ravello!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ste Remy France
- 2 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 3 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 6 Sardinia Travelogue
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 10 Calling Jamikins
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 13 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 14 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 15 tour guides in rome
- 16 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 17 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 18 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 19 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 20 Petrin Hill and Prague Castle
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 25 Best French Onion Soup in Paris