We are eloping prior to jetting off to the Almafi coast for a few days. We've definitely rocked the boat with our parents by deciding to do this. In an effort to make peace, we'd like to have a couple of nice photos taken to use in our wedding announcements. We can have photos taken in Positano or Ravello, whichever works out better. Thoughts?? Oh! We'll be there the third week of May.
Photographer need in Ravello!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Amazing customer services, i rented a 3g wi-fi device IUGO GADGETS FOR RENT
- 3 Air pollution in Paris
- 4 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 5 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 6 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 7 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 8 South of France November Trip Report
- 9 Rome---August and September
- 10 France, Italy and Greec
- 11 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Dresden or Leipzig
- 15 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 23 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 24 Nice or Marseille??
- 25 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers