We are eloping prior to jetting off to the Almafi coast for a few days. We've definitely rocked the boat with our parents by deciding to do this. In an effort to make peace, we'd like to have a couple of nice photos taken to use in our wedding announcements. We can have photos taken in Positano or Ravello, whichever works out better. Thoughts?? Oh! We'll be there the third week of May.
Photographer need in Ravello!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 2 I need a haircut
- 3 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 4 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 10 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 13 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 18 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 19 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 22 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 23 flea markets in France
- 24 Italy vacation rental help
- 25 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence