We are eloping prior to jetting off to the Almafi coast for a few days. We've definitely rocked the boat with our parents by deciding to do this. In an effort to make peace, we'd like to have a couple of nice photos taken to use in our wedding announcements. We can have photos taken in Positano or Ravello, whichever works out better. Thoughts?? Oh! We'll be there the third week of May.
Photographer need in Ravello!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 8 1 week in the Cyclades
- 9 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 12 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Schengen Visa Rules
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 21 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 24 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 25 Is my plan ok