We just received via mail a ticket (we live in Canada) issued by photo-radar for speeding (near Santiago de Compostelo). I understand we're responsible for the car but its very possible the car was valet parked when the ticket was issued. (And the licence plate number does belong to our rented car).
Is there any point in disputing the ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노}や}《 ＮＡ４２８。ＣＯＭ 》}や}슈퍼카지노
- 2 코리아카지노／☣』》( ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ )《『☣＼슈퍼바카라
- 3 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 8 So much to do, so little time!
- 9 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 10 French restaurants
- 11 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 18 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 19 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 20 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 21 Shoes in Scotland
- 22 Engadine Valley help
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 Naples, Italy
- 25 Ireland in April