I thought this photo essay was so amazing---- I just had to share. Anyone who has a love of photography, WWII history and/or Paris will enjoy:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 2 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 3 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 6 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 7 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 8 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 9 Escargots in Paris
- 10 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 11 Acropolis Athens
- 12 Vacation in Great Britain
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 16 Interesting places to visit
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Trip Ideas
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 22 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 23 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Reliable tour companies for day trips?