This trip was a bit different in that I "only" took about 13 rolls of film (as opposed to mostly digital photos!) I was very glad to have two cameras with me, one my new digital and one being my old carbuncle... when my battery conked out I had ol' Nellie to rely on for a few days until I was able to replace my stupid plug converter which also took a powder! (traveling around a holiday makes it tough to find anything open!)
at any rate, I have a lot of film to develop and in years past always went to the best photo shop I could to get prints to use as proofs. this time, I'd like to experiment with getting the proofs on CD but am curious to know how useful the actual CDs are for quality prints after the fact.
I don't just mean 4x6s, I mean taking the CD and perhaps uploading and ordering a huge print online. the advantage of film is that if the photo is good enough, you can blow it up to 8x12 and it still looks good, or even larger. will the CD do the same, or, will I have to later take my negatives back in to get anything large? The CD would make it so convenient, if they are high enough resolution anyway!
any tips anyone? thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 WWI sites
- 3 Christmas in Spain
- 4 Germany-Car or Train
- 5 Brussels flower tapestry
- 6 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 7 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 8 Lake Como,Italy
- 9 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Language to use in Belgium
- 13 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 14 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 15 Visiting Zurich
- 16 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 17 Places to visit from Zurich
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 20 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 25 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?