Leaving for a trip to Amsterdam, Brugge, Koln, Prague & Munich on September 12. Returning home October 8.
I am looking for advice on phone service. Yes I'm dependent on my phone, Is it better to rent the phone or purchase a unlocked phone or ask AT&T to turn my iPhone on the international plan?
If anyone has used the AT&T international plan how did it go and will it work in several different countries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aol @ mail Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24by7
- 2 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 3 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 4 Now to Madrid
- 5 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 6 Sicily: which coast?
- 7 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 11 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 14 3 days solo in London
- 15 Chania
- 16 Edinbrugh
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 21 Studying art in English in venice
- 22 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 25 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list