Leaving for a trip to Amsterdam, Brugge, Koln, Prague & Munich on September 12. Returning home October 8.
I am looking for advice on phone service. Yes I'm dependent on my phone, Is it better to rent the phone or purchase a unlocked phone or ask AT&T to turn my iPhone on the international plan?
If anyone has used the AT&T international plan how did it go and will it work in several different countries?
Phone rental, purchase or AT&T international plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Is my plan ok
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 6 Portugal Trip
- 7 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 8 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 9 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 10 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 11 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 12 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 13 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 14 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 15 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Reputable Tours
- 20 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Ideas for Spain in May
- 23 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 24 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 25 5 Observations About Paris