Leaving for a trip to Amsterdam, Brugge, Koln, Prague & Munich on September 12. Returning home October 8.
I am looking for advice on phone service. Yes I'm dependent on my phone, Is it better to rent the phone or purchase a unlocked phone or ask AT&T to turn my iPhone on the international plan?
If anyone has used the AT&T international plan how did it go and will it work in several different countries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>>http://healthexpertproduct.com/test-max-365/
- 2 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 7 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 A few more questions about Brittany
- 12 Flight
- 13 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 14 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 18 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 19 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 21 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 22 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 23 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes