Leaving for a trip to Amsterdam, Brugge, Koln, Prague & Munich on September 12. Returning home October 8.
I am looking for advice on phone service. Yes I'm dependent on my phone, Is it better to rent the phone or purchase a unlocked phone or ask AT&T to turn my iPhone on the international plan?
If anyone has used the AT&T international plan how did it go and will it work in several different countries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 2 Itinerary help please!
- 3 Ireland driving itinerary
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 6 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 7 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 10 Germany and Austria trip report
- 11 Manchester on derby weekend
- 12 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Greece Experts
- 15 Laundry - Ireland?
- 16 Visiting the Black Forest
- 17 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 18 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 19 Dover queues
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Puglia
- 22 My greece vacation
- 23 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 24 From London to Paris to US
- 25 Barcelona Car rental return