Leaving for a trip to Amsterdam, Brugge, Koln, Prague & Munich on September 12. Returning home October 8.
I am looking for advice on phone service. Yes I'm dependent on my phone, Is it better to rent the phone or purchase a unlocked phone or ask AT&T to turn my iPhone on the international plan?
If anyone has used the AT&T international plan how did it go and will it work in several different countries?
Phone rental, purchase or AT&T international plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Hostels
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 5 Spain Questions
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 11 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Street food in Turkey
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Mont St Michel
- 16 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 17 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 18 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 19 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Avignon to London?
- 22 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do