Leaving for a trip to Amsterdam, Brugge, Koln, Prague & Munich on September 12. Returning home October 8.
I am looking for advice on phone service. Yes I'm dependent on my phone, Is it better to rent the phone or purchase a unlocked phone or ask AT&T to turn my iPhone on the international plan?
If anyone has used the AT&T international plan how did it go and will it work in several different countries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 2 Car rental/return near London
- 3 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 4 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 5 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 6 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 7 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 8 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 9 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 10 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 11 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 12 A week driving in Bavaria
- 13 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 14 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 15 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 16 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 17 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 Camino Redux
- 20 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 21 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 22 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 23 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius