Hi everyone. We are leaving for Paris next week, and need to figure out what to do about a phone plan. We have 2 iPhones and AT&T unlimited data plan for home. We want to be in touch with another couple we'll be meeting mid-trip, and with each other while in Europe. We'd also like to have limited contact with family at home. We know we can use email at wifi hot spots, but how can we get limited phone, messaging and data (to look up maps, restaurants, etc.) when there's no wifi? What is the best way to go?
Phone plan for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Food Tour
- 2 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Art in Paris
- 5 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 6 Great London Bars with a view
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Rental car while in Ireland
- 9 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 10 Hotels that we found special
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 13 St Germain
- 14 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 15 First Time to UK since 2001
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 18 Too many Trip Reports
- 19 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 20 I dream of Europe
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 Portugal Trip Report 2014