Hi everyone. We are leaving for Paris next week, and need to figure out what to do about a phone plan. We have 2 iPhones and AT&T unlimited data plan for home. We want to be in touch with another couple we'll be meeting mid-trip, and with each other while in Europe. We'd also like to have limited contact with family at home. We know we can use email at wifi hot spots, but how can we get limited phone, messaging and data (to look up maps, restaurants, etc.) when there's no wifi? What is the best way to go?
Phone plan for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 4 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 5 Is my plan ok
- 6 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 14 Southern Spain
- 15 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 16 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 23 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 24 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 25 Best places to stay in Bristol?