Hi everyone. We are leaving for Paris next week, and need to figure out what to do about a phone plan. We have 2 iPhones and AT&T unlimited data plan for home. We want to be in touch with another couple we'll be meeting mid-trip, and with each other while in Europe. We'd also like to have limited contact with family at home. We know we can use email at wifi hot spots, but how can we get limited phone, messaging and data (to look up maps, restaurants, etc.) when there's no wifi? What is the best way to go?
Phone plan for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM card for eastern europe
- 2 Munich and Dachau
- 3 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 4 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 5 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 6 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 7 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 8 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 9 London visit
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 12 21 Days in Central Europe
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Duoro river cruises
- 17 car rental advice in Portugal
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Eurostar booking
- 22 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 23 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 Monet in Normandy