Hi everyone. We are leaving for Paris next week, and need to figure out what to do about a phone plan. We have 2 iPhones and AT&T unlimited data plan for home. We want to be in touch with another couple we'll be meeting mid-trip, and with each other while in Europe. We'd also like to have limited contact with family at home. We know we can use email at wifi hot spots, but how can we get limited phone, messaging and data (to look up maps, restaurants, etc.) when there's no wifi? What is the best way to go?
Phone plan for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Switzerland
- 2 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 3 Home Base in Belgium
- 4 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 5 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 6 Now for the Venice hotel
- 7 A Week in Spain
- 8 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 9 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 10 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 13 Greece after the Vote
- 14 To Prague or not to Prague
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Day Trips from Paris
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 19 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 20 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 21 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 22 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 23 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 24 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 25 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?