Hi everyone. We are leaving for Paris next week, and need to figure out what to do about a phone plan. We have 2 iPhones and AT&T unlimited data plan for home. We want to be in touch with another couple we'll be meeting mid-trip, and with each other while in Europe. We'd also like to have limited contact with family at home. We know we can use email at wifi hot spots, but how can we get limited phone, messaging and data (to look up maps, restaurants, etc.) when there's no wifi? What is the best way to go?
Phone plan for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 6 Sicily Suggetions
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 9 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 14 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 17 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 18 London hotel
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 24 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt