Olympic Airlines made a change in my flight from Santorni back to Athens.
The problem is they put us on the last flight out at night and our flight back to the US leaves Athens early the next morning.
I have tried to email them several times, asking to be changed to the flight that leaves late afternoon instead. I have not heard back.
The phone numbers given on their website and also the 800 call directory dont' seem to be correct.
Does anyone know of a phone number to call from the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Days in Naples...
- 2 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 3 From Genoa to Rome...
- 4 How big backpack do I need?
- 5 Munich Under Attack...
- 6 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 7 Spain in November
- 8 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 9 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 10 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 11 Dentix in Spain
- 12 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 15 First trip - destination advice!
- 16 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 17 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 18 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 19 Stonehenge and Bath
- 20 Path of the Gods Question
- 21 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 22 Should I speculate?
- 23 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Prague on a budget...