Olympic Airlines made a change in my flight from Santorni back to Athens.
The problem is they put us on the last flight out at night and our flight back to the US leaves Athens early the next morning.
I have tried to email them several times, asking to be changed to the flight that leaves late afternoon instead. I have not heard back.
The phone numbers given on their website and also the 800 call directory dont' seem to be correct.
Does anyone know of a phone number to call from the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 2 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 3 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 4 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 5 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 8 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 9 Passport proplems
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 12 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 17 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 20 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 21 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 22 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 23 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 24 Itinerary help...
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??