Olympic Airlines made a change in my flight from Santorni back to Athens.
The problem is they put us on the last flight out at night and our flight back to the US leaves Athens early the next morning.
I have tried to email them several times, asking to be changed to the flight that leaves late afternoon instead. I have not heard back.
The phone numbers given on their website and also the 800 call directory dont' seem to be correct.
Does anyone know of a phone number to call from the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 4 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 5 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 6 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 7 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 10 Italy for Christmas Week
- 11 train or plane
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 15 Norway Itinerary
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 21 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 22 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 25 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa