Olympic Airlines made a change in my flight from Santorni back to Athens.
The problem is they put us on the last flight out at night and our flight back to the US leaves Athens early the next morning.
I have tried to email them several times, asking to be changed to the flight that leaves late afternoon instead. I have not heard back.
The phone numbers given on their website and also the 800 call directory dont' seem to be correct.
Does anyone know of a phone number to call from the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 http://www.supplementoffers.org/skinnoir-cream/
- 3 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 4 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 5 http://thedropnet.com/curvy-bust
- 6 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 7 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 8 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 9 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 10 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 11 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 12 Provence to Nice driving
- 13 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 14 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 15 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 17 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 18 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 19 German Train travel
- 20 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 21 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 22 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 23 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 24 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 25 Barcelona on budget