Olympic Airlines made a change in my flight from Santorni back to Athens.
The problem is they put us on the last flight out at night and our flight back to the US leaves Athens early the next morning.
I have tried to email them several times, asking to be changed to the flight that leaves late afternoon instead. I have not heard back.
The phone numbers given on their website and also the 800 call directory dont' seem to be correct.
Does anyone know of a phone number to call from the US?
phone number for Olympic Air
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 2 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 3 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 4 Spain in 17 days
- 5 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 6 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 7 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 8 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 10 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 11 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 12 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 13 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 14 Spain in 17 days
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 German Wings
- 17 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 18 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 19 Baltic Cruise Great Success. Short time in ports of Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Oslo, Brussels, Amsterdam. Thank you Fodorites!
- 20 November to Netherlands and Belgium?
- 21 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 22 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 23 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 24 One day in Black Forest by car
- 25 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015