Olympic Airlines made a change in my flight from Santorni back to Athens.
The problem is they put us on the last flight out at night and our flight back to the US leaves Athens early the next morning.
I have tried to email them several times, asking to be changed to the flight that leaves late afternoon instead. I have not heard back.
The phone numbers given on their website and also the 800 call directory dont' seem to be correct.
Does anyone know of a phone number to call from the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사이트블랙잭♧＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼♧카지노사이트
- 2 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 3 My Topic Title인터넷바카라게임▥＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼▥카지노사이트추천
- 4 Venice to Croatia
- 5 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 6 Amsterdam in August
- 7 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 8 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 9 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 10 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 11 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 12 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 13 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 14 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 15 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 16 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 17 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 18 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 Istanbul
- 21 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 22 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 23 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 24 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 25 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage