Olympic Airlines made a change in my flight from Santorni back to Athens.
The problem is they put us on the last flight out at night and our flight back to the US leaves Athens early the next morning.
I have tried to email them several times, asking to be changed to the flight that leaves late afternoon instead. I have not heard back.
The phone numbers given on their website and also the 800 call directory dont' seem to be correct.
Does anyone know of a phone number to call from the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 2 Budapest Hotels
- 3 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 4 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 5 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 6 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 London's Must Sights!
- 9 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 10 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 13 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 14 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 15 4 days in switzerland
- 16 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 17 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 18 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 19 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 20 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 21 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 Scenic Driving Routes
- 24 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 25 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan