Olympic Airlines made a change in my flight from Santorni back to Athens.
The problem is they put us on the last flight out at night and our flight back to the US leaves Athens early the next morning.
I have tried to email them several times, asking to be changed to the flight that leaves late afternoon instead. I have not heard back.
The phone numbers given on their website and also the 800 call directory dont' seem to be correct.
Does anyone know of a phone number to call from the US?
phone number for Olympic Air
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish food online
- 2 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 3 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 4 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 5 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 6 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 7 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 8 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 9 Stay away from EF Tours
- 10 Folegandros info?
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 13 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 14 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 15 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 16 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 17 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 23 Bike touring in France
- 24 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 25 Does this sound feasible?