Olympic Airlines made a change in my flight from Santorni back to Athens.
The problem is they put us on the last flight out at night and our flight back to the US leaves Athens early the next morning.
I have tried to email them several times, asking to be changed to the flight that leaves late afternoon instead. I have not heard back.
The phone numbers given on their website and also the 800 call directory dont' seem to be correct.
Does anyone know of a phone number to call from the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 2 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 3 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 4 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 5 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 6 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 7 Day trip suggestion from London
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 10 Lake Maggiore
- 11 Day Trip near Paris
- 12 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 13 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 14 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 15 Bootcut jeans
- 16 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 17 Car rental insurance woes
- 18 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 19 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 20 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 23 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 24 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 25 Norway Fjords