Olympic Airlines made a change in my flight from Santorni back to Athens.
The problem is they put us on the last flight out at night and our flight back to the US leaves Athens early the next morning.
I have tried to email them several times, asking to be changed to the flight that leaves late afternoon instead. I have not heard back.
The phone numbers given on their website and also the 800 call directory dont' seem to be correct.
Does anyone know of a phone number to call from the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 2 "Never Mind"
- 3 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 4 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 5 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 6 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 7 Via del Sale, Italy
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 10 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 11 Nafplio to Hydra
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 14 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 15 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 16 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Prague itinerary advice
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 25 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?