We were traveling to Munich, Prague, Budapest, Vienna and Zurich. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for a european carrier that provides on the go data plans?
We have AT&T in the US and their international data package is $30 for 120 MB of international data.
Will it be cheaper to get a european sim or should we get the international data package with ATT?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Europcar!
- 2 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 3 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 6 Couscous
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 16 days in France and Italy
- 12 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 13 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 IWM
- 16 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 17 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 18 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 19 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 20 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 21 quickest way to Prague
- 22 Scotland - We're Here!
- 23 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 24 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise