We were traveling to Munich, Prague, Budapest, Vienna and Zurich. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for a european carrier that provides on the go data plans?
We have AT&T in the US and their international data package is $30 for 120 MB of international data.
Will it be cheaper to get a european sim or should we get the international data package with ATT?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 2 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 3 French Election - Questions???
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 7 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 8 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 9 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 10 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 11 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 12 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 dinner jackets
- 16 French election
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 20 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 24 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 25 mountain views near London