So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Philadelphia to Iceland to England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 2 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 3 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 4 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 5 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 6 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 7 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 8 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 9 Stay in Venice
- 10 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 11 Our first trip to Europe
- 12 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 13 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 14 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 15 12 days in italy help
- 16 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 17 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 18 Athens and which islands?
- 19 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 20 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 21 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 22 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 23 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 24 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 25 Carinthia