So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 2 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 3 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 4 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 5 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 6 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 7 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 8 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 9 To Hampton Court Palace
- 10 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 11 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 12 London-Paris solo trip
- 13 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 14 Dublin to Dingle?
- 15 Need advice on transportation
- 16 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 17 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 18 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 19 Hotel option - pay now or pay later
- 20 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 21 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 22 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 23 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 24 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 25 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed