So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Philadelphia to Iceland to England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 2 Napoli logistics
- 3 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 4 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 7 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 8 buying souviners and art
- 9 Italy food budget
- 10 Tax refund in France
- 11 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 12 Positano in high season???
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 15 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 16 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 17 Spain in late November/early December
- 18 Train tickets France and Spain
- 19 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 20 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 21 Scandinavian Tour
- 22 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 25 Luggage storage in Orvieto?