So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 2 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 3 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 4 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 5 Azores
- 6 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Short Trip in July
- 12 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 13 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 14 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 17 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 18 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 19 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Sim Card Options
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK