So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Philadelphia to Iceland to England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 2 nearby cities to london
- 3 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 4 London hotel
- 5 Prague - Tram #22
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 9 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 12 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 13 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Where to stay in Rome
- 16 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 17 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 22 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Sicily Suggetions
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions