So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 2 One quick week -- where in France?
- 3 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 4 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 5 3 days with a Swindon base
- 6 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 7 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 8 What Greek islands should I visit
- 9 baltic capitals
- 10 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 11 Major quake in central Itay
- 12 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 13 Brugge or Ghent?
- 14 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 15 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 16 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 17 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 18 Local markets in Italy
- 19 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 20 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 21 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 22 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 25 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/