So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Philadelphia to Iceland to England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 London hotel
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 9 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 12 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 18 Prague - Tram #22
- 19 hotels in Seville
- 20 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Location of hotel in Rome
- 23 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 24 Need advice for this
- 25 Lake como area on motorcycles