So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Philadelphia to Iceland to England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 3 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 4 London hotel tax is 20%
- 5 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 6 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 9 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 10 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 11 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 12 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 13 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 14 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 15 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 16 Venice - boats on canals
- 17 ITALY
- 18 Paris first then where?
- 19 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 22 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 23 Akrotiri Tours
- 24 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 25 Which area in Venice for 3 nights