So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Philadelphia to Iceland to England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 2 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 3 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 4 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 5 International driving permit required in France?
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 8 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Scotland day tour
- 11 Tour Company in Russia
- 12 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 13 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 17 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 18 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 19 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 20 Trip to Pyrenees
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 22 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 23 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 24 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 25 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy