So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Philadelphia to Iceland to England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 3 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 4 Great London Bars with a view
- 5 Rome Food Tour
- 6 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Art in Paris
- 9 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Rental car while in Ireland
- 12 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 13 Hotels that we found special
- 14 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 15 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 16 St Germain
- 17 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 18 First Time to UK since 2001
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 21 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 22 I dream of Europe
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 Backpacking Europe in the Winter