So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Philadelphia to Iceland to England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Winter in Paris
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 4 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 5 Bregenz or Lindau
- 6 I need some big advice!
- 7 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 8 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 11 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 18 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 19 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 20 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 24 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 25 Weekend in Norfolk