So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 2 2 weeks in France next May
- 3 four old ladies in spain
- 4 From Schipol to ?
- 5 Getting Around Toledo
- 6 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 7 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 8 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 9 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 10 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 11 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 12 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 13 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 14 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 15 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 16 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 17 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 18 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 19 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 20 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 21 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary
- 23 Our Next Europe Trip
- 24 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 25 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?