So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Philadelphia to Iceland to England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Hotels that we found special
- 6 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 10 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Too many Trip Reports
- 14 Great London Bars with a view
- 15 Rome Food Tour
- 16 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 Art in Paris
- 19 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 Rental car while in Ireland
- 22 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 23 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 24 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 25 St Germain