So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica and Sardinia
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Best Greek Island
- 5 Les Invalides Night Show
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Regarding Residence Permit
- 8 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 12 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 13 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 14 limousine services - milan - rome
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 17 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 18 Camogli and surrounds
- 19 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 20 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 21 2 days in Florence
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 25 Tinos , Naxos and other islands