So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 2 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 3 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 4 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 5 Our time in Rome
- 6 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 9 Enjoying England for a year!
- 10 European Travel in March
- 11 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 12 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 13 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 14 My First Trip to Europe...
- 15 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 16 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 17 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 18 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 19 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 20 We are back!
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 Europe itinerary review
- 23 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.