So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 2 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 5 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 6 Italy train question
- 7 Venice - a day open
- 8 Walking in Hamburg
- 9 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 10 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 11 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 12 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 13 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 14 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 15 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 16 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 17 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 18 Lake Maggiore
- 19 Norway Fjords
- 20 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 21 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 22 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 23 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 24 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 25 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao