So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Philadelphia to Iceland to England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 Airbnb scam
- 4 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 5 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 8 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 9 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 10 4 Months in Europe
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 13 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 14 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 15 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 16 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 19 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 20 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 21 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 22 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 23 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 24 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 25 Venice Itinerary Help, Please