So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 6 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 7 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 8 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 9 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 14 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 15 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 16 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 driving from prague to salzburg
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 dining on the 25th in Dublin