So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 4 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 5 cell phone companys
- 6 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 9 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 10 Spain Itinerary Help
- 11 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 12 Ravello to Paestum
- 13 Barcelona completely overrated
- 14 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 15 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 16 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 17 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 18 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 19 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 20 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 21 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 22 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 25 Itinerary Help!