this is going to seem like it's coming from left field ... please bear with me.
i'm looking to stock up on homeopathic products by HEEL (heel.com). the company is no longer selling products in north america and friends are heading to vienna this summer and have offered to pick stuff up for me.
are homeopathic products stocked in regular pharmacies in austria? or do i need to send my friends to a natural health store?
my friends will be staying at the austria trend hotel anatol.
thanks SO much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 5 Versailles
- 6 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 7 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 10 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 11 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 16 driving from prague to salzburg
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 Sicily