this is going to seem like it's coming from left field ... please bear with me.
i'm looking to stock up on homeopathic products by HEEL (heel.com). the company is no longer selling products in north america and friends are heading to vienna this summer and have offered to pick stuff up for me.
are homeopathic products stocked in regular pharmacies in austria? or do i need to send my friends to a natural health store?
my friends will be staying at the austria trend hotel anatol.
thanks SO much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 2 London 2For1 question
- 3 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 6 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 7 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Venice
- 13 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 14 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Another Book List for Italy
- 16 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 17 Last night in Sweden
- 18 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 21 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 22 charming cities in Spain
- 23 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Itinerary Help for Portugal