I travel solo so I'm always seeking out an escorted tour. Found one for 8 nights in May through Petrabax. It begins in Barcelona and continues to Madrid, Seville, Granada, and fly back out of Madrid. Anyone have experience with this tour company? I'm looking for a quick "taste" of Spain and thought this might work on my budget.
Petrabax Escorted Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 9 Day trips from Marseille
- 10 train to Vernon France
- 11 Avignon to London?
- 12 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Venice
- 16 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 17 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 18 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 19 Traveling to Munich
- 20 London tube
- 21 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 22 cooking classes
- 23 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 24 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 25 Need to visit a hospital in Athens