I travel solo so I'm always seeking out an escorted tour. Found one for 8 nights in May through Petrabax. It begins in Barcelona and continues to Madrid, Seville, Granada, and fly back out of Madrid. Anyone have experience with this tour company? I'm looking for a quick "taste" of Spain and thought this might work on my budget.
Petrabax Escorted Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 2 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 3 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 6 Schengen Visa Rules
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 10 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 11 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 12 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Is my plan ok
- 16 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 17 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 21 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 22 Southern Spain
- 23 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 24 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?